Make Pete and Craig Shave Their Heads for GKTW!

Yeah I thought 3 of them where shaving heads? I’ve only seen Craig so far. Come on the money was raised.

Refund....
You would ask for a refund from a charity (even jokingly, which I'm very unsure if you were, or not)) - Give Kids the World (since this was done as a way to raise more money for them)???!!!!! Wow. :sad1:

ETA: Tell ya what - if you want to PM with your address, and also tell me how much you donated because of Pete saying he was going to shave his head, I will make sure to send you a personal check to cover that amount. I'll just consider it part of what I gave for the fundraising effort, even without the head shaving.

Last edited:
You would ask for a refund from a charity (even jokingly, which I'm very unsure if you were, or not)) - Give Kids the World (since this was done as a way to raise more money for them)???!!!!! Wow. :sad1:

ETA: Tell ya what - if you want to PM with your address, and also tell me how much you donated because of Pete saying he was going to shave his head, I will make sure to send you a personal check to cover that amount. I'll just consider it part of what I gave for the fundraising effort, even without the head shaving.

Of course I wouldn’t goober

Refund....
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that in locked down PA must have pushed your buttons to a point where you feel that it is right to demand a gift (not belittling any amount) from a charity that provides a source of hope and joy which is sorely needed this year.

I hope that someone can provide you with some hope and joy so you don't lash out on those who work many hours or even passing a good word down to those who can help this awesome charity.

I hope that you find a positive outlet to pass the time instead of being mean to others when you might just be having a hard day. Best wishes.

P.S. Oh...I heard worse name calling and got scars to prove it. Just wishing you a long and happy life.

He asked for money and promised something in return. Don’t let me saying that upset you that much.

I have no say in the shaving timelines since I had no donations lately due to some circumstances, however...I admire Pete and Dreams Unlimited plus all supporters for doing the best they can in today trying times.
It is also great to see Pete and Jackie taking charge of their health challenges and no easy feat to say no to certain comfort foods during the holidays. It is so hard, but it is so rewarding to know the end result makes it worth it.

Each team member has done a lot this year not only in their jobs, but also in their other parts of their lives. It is awesome how they support the displaced cast member/team members. Their efforts are noted and I would like thank them.

I hope that the poster that I shall not name will stop raining on their parade...

Warms thoughts going to the Rainy Day parade moments from the Magic Kingdom......

Last edited:
Goo ... ber, yes I am
Name-calling - well, that's nice. And I believe it's also against the TOS here (regardless how mild) so I would give them a serious read if I were you.

As far as me being upset at any of your posts, let me try and set your mind straight. I am not upset, something like this is not worth my getting upset over.

However, I do take great umbrage that you would want a wonderful charity like GKTW to give you, or anybody else, a refund, for an act that was meant as a fundraising event. No one knows how many of those kids may not even be here to see the effects of that fundraising, and that breaks my heart, as it should yours. That is why I very generously (I think) offered to pay you for any funds you donated to GKTW for this act not being completed, as you feel it should have been. Not making a judgement myself on whether I feel it should have, or not. Not my place. I know you have questioned this here time and time and time and time again, so I was offering to help you rest your mind on this subject, as it appears to be causing you much ongoing angst. If you choose not to take advantage of my offer, that's on you.

Last, but not least, I would say that if you really want to know why Pete hasn't done what he said he was going to, you should send him an email, instead of repeatedly posting about it here. I'm pretty sure he's too busy (especially this year, with all of its trials and tribulations) to read a LOT of what goes on on these forums, and it's also probably at least part of the reason he hasn't shaved his head yet, if he's going to at all. But that'[s just me hypothesizing. So it's kind of like shouting into the wind to keep asking here, as I'm sure none of us knows. Again - for his reasonings on that, I would ask him directly, or just let it go., And I would also ask HIM for your refund, if you seriously believe you are owed one. Please let us know how that works out for you.

Last edited:
Name-calling - well, that's nice. And I believe it's also against the TOS here (regardless how mild) so I would give them a serious read if I were you.

As far as me being upset at any of your posts, let me try and set your mind straight. I am not upset, something like this is not worth my getting upset over.

However, I do take great umbrage that you would want a wonderful charity like GKTW to give you, or anybody else, a refund, for an act that was meant as a fundraising event. No one knows how many of those kids may not even be here to see the effects of that fundraising, and that breaks my heart, as it should yours. That is why I very generously (I think) offered to pay you for any funds you donated to GKTW for this act not being completed, as you feel it should have been. Not making a judgement myself on whether I feel it should have, or not. Not my place. I know you have questioned this here time and time and time and time again, so I was offering to help you rest your mind on this subject, as it appears to be causing you much ongoing angst. If you choose not to take advantage of my offer, that's on you.

Last, but not least, I would say that if you really want to know why Pete hasn't done what he said he was going to, you should send him an email, instead of repeatedly posting about it here. I'm pretty sure he's too busy (especially this year, with all of its trials and tribulations) to read a LOT of what goes on on these forums, and it's also probably at least part of the reason he hasn't shaved his head yet, if he's going to at all. But that'[s just me hypothesizing. So it's kind of like shouting into the wind to keep asking here, as I'm sure none of us knows. Again - for his reasonings on that, I would ask him directly, or just let it go., And I would also ask HIM for your refund, if you seriously believe you are owed one. Let us know how that works out for you.

TLDR

My dry humor side thought Pete shaving his head was a kinda silly gimmick from the get go, he has a buzz cut already for pete's sake. His hair would have grown back three times since Labor Day. I guess I am not a fashionista, lol.

That said, I fully expect the YT comments forever to be peppered with "Hey Pete when are you going to shave your head?" And I guess that's okay, it's not like YT comments were full of insightful content anyways.

I’m going to bet that most people watching the stream were planning on donating anyway. Highly unlikely that more than one person donated solely based on Pete(or anyone else) shaving their head. I donated like I planned, and could care less who shaves their head. If it bothers you that much, I’ll shave my head for Pete ...no problem. And I’ll be happy that I never had to be in a position where a visit to GKTW was an option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter