MAKE THESE POP UP VIDEO ADS STOP! PLEASE!

cindyfan

DIS Veteran
So frustrated right now!!! I keep trying to look at the DISBoards and these video adds keep popping up at the bottom of the page.... (any page I click on for the DIS)! AND... its in Spanish!! I don't speak Spanish!! Then the page drops to the bottom and the video starts and if I try to click on it to STOP it ... it opens another page with more video ads! How do you get this off of here!!! OMG!! Where is a Moderator?

Speaking as a former moderator, I can tell you that they have absolutely no control over the advertisements on the DIS. Ads are controlled by Pete, Corey, and/or the other webmasters. You might try contacting one of them with your concerns.

OP, do you have the ability to get an adblocker? Google Chrome has an adblocker app, pretty sure Firefox does as well.

OP, do you have the ability to get an adblocker? Google Chrome has an adblocker app, pretty sure Firefox does as well.
THANKS!!! I will check into it.... but it's not a regular pop up ad.... it's at the bottom of the DISBoard forum pages.... and it drives me NUTS!!! It won't stop playing and I have to listen to that stupid crap or turn off the volume! Then it plays over my iTunes music! RIDICULOUS!!!

THANKS!!! I will check into it.... but it's not a regular pop up ad.... it's at the bottom of the DISBoard forum pages.... and it drives me NUTS!!! It won't stop playing and I have to listen to that stupid crap or turn off the volume! Then it plays over my iTunes music! RIDICULOUS!!!

Run your antivirus as well, just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!