Making Fast Pass Reservations

I purchased annual passes but won't be activating them until our trip in September. Can I make reservations without activating them?

I purchased annual passes but won't be activating them until our trip in September. Can I make reservations without activating them?
Yes, as long as the passes are linked to your MDE account. Linking may have happened automatically when you purchased, but if not, you should be able to do it manually. (Call MS if you have trouble doing that - either they will assist or transfer you to someone who can).

I purchased a DVC annual pass several months prior to our recent trip (just got back 12/6/17) and had no trouble at all making our FP+ reservations at the 60 day mark.

Thank you. I hadn't linked our hotel reservation yet, but once I did that, the passes already appeared....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter