making your own web-site - how do they do that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

snookhams

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
is it easy for a relative novice like me to make my own web site - and how much does it cost.

I would really like to make a web-site for DS, in the hopes of raising some sponsorship for him, that might help with the ever increasing costs of his swimming. He should have been filmed last night for BBC London but they could not come, although they will come back to me in the near future to rearrange the filming.

any help from those more in tune with PC's than me would be really appreciated. thanxs

I can recommend Zyweb www.zyweb.com which enables you to make a great looking website and is really user friendly albeit it costs £49.95 per annum. On top of this you would have the costs of having a domain name registered.

If this is too much your ISP should have a means of setting up a website - just click on their help or faq sections on their home page.

I used www.freewebs.com to get me started and trust me when I say I didn't have a clue how to make a website. It is free to start and can be upgraded as needed (or when you've figured out what everything does so you know you need it :teeth: )and you can register a domain name. My link is in my signature so you can get an idea. Have fun with this,

Claire xx

I've sent you pm. I hope that it's useful.
Carolyn

i get 50mb free web apace with my ISP [pipex], not sure how much this represents but have just signed up to use it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter