• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Managing the Key to the World passes?

grammytcmabhh

Earning My Ears
We are a group of 13. How do you manage all the Key to the World passes? Do you wear them on a lanyard? Do you keep them in a pocket or a purse? I'm so worried we'll misplace them. Any ideas?

We are a group of 13. How do you manage all the Key to the World passes? Do you wear them on a lanyard? Do you keep them in a pocket or a purse? I'm so worried we'll misplace them. Any ideas?

I faced this on my most recent trip. At different times our group swelled to 11 people.

Look on eBay for hard plastic cases that are used to hold baseball cards. I used these to hold all of our passes and our fastpasses. I'm not sure of any other place to buy just 1 online at a decent price, but if you google:

"pro-mold plastic boxes for trading cards"

You'll get a decent idea of what I'm talking about (sorry, I don't have the post count yet to be able to post links). The Pro-Mold ones don't have hinges, but there are some that have hinges that will also work.

The 25 count size is maybe 1/2 an inch thick, and can fit in your pocket. They're somewhat durable, and should be sufficient in handling all your passes. If you go to a local sports card store they should have them available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter