MAPS: by Robo. WDW places & how to get there.

I was also thinking about the map in My Disney Experience. You can select what you want to see at the top like wait times, restrooms, restaurants, etc. and it will ony show what you have selected.

I agree with this, and if you click on the attraction, restaurant or whatever on the map it'll give you the option to get directions and it'll tell you how to get there from where you are.

Hello. Just found these awesome maps. I noticed no one has posted in a while and I just wanted to make sure that these were all still up to date and accurate? We will be going in September and they will be a big help. Thanks

I took a look and unfortunately they are all out of date and not current. The person who created them is not currently active on DISboards and I'm not sure where they obtained their information.

With the exception of the Epcot and DHS, the maps are still fairly usable.

Thank you for brining this to our attention. For now I will add a disclaimer to the beginning of post 1.

Did not read the whole thread, but have a question.
What is the best route for Early Entry RD to Peter Pan?

Last edited:
Did not read the whole thread but have a question.
What is th8e best route for Early Entry RD to Peter Pan?
I would recommend asking that in the Early Theme Park Entry thread.

I’m pretty sure it’s to enter via the path that heads towards the tea cups but then vere left where Merida used to greet and go behind the castle. Others on that thread have discussed access to Peter Pan I’d you do a search on that thread.

I took a look and unfortunately they are all out of date and not current. The person who created them is not currently active on DISboards and I'm not sure where they obtained their information.

With the exception of the Epcot and DHS, the maps are still fairly usable.

Thank you for brining this to our attention. For now I will add a disclaimer to the beginning of post 1.
Did not realize @Robo was not "here" anymore. He was a really good source of information and his maps were a labor of love!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!