Marathon Weekend 2021

SAFD:

ParkRestaurantItems
Animal KingdomTusker HouseOatmeal, Plantains & Coffee
Magic KingdomCasey's CornerPlant-Based Slaw Dog x 2 (one is not enough...so good!)
Hollywood StudiosDocking Bay 7Felucian Kefta and Hummus Garden Spread with a side of the Peka Pasta Rings.
EpcotSunshine SeasonsVegan Korma with Plant-based Chicken and Cashews

SAFD:

Breakfast: Woody’s Lunch Box or Ronto Roasters or Oga’s Cantina (HS)
Lunch: Tusker House (AK)
Snack: Sleepy Hollow (MK)-Shared Nutella and Fruit Waffle
Dinner: Takumi Tei (Epcot)

I’ve never been able to try Takumi Tei, but it’s the place I haven’t tried that is the most intruiguing. I might sleep in and skip breakfast at HS; there are things I like there, but nothing that’s a can’t miss. It was difficult finding a meal to include it.

I’ve never been able to try Takumi Tei, but it’s the place I haven’t tried that is the most intruiguing. I might sleep in and skip breakfast at HS; there are things I like there, but nothing that’s a can’t miss. It was difficult finding a meal to include it.

It’s definitely worth the visit. Conveniently a great pre-race dinner too.

So we had a tornado last night. Our home and families are safe. I want to say a bunch of cuss words about the state of the community right now but will hold it in. Thankfully all of my husband's customers (restaurants) were somehow untouched. Please think about our little part of Arkansas, if you get the chance.

SAFD:
Breakfast- Tusker House (AK)
Lunch-Liberty Tree Tavern (MK)
Dinner- Via Napoli (Ep)
Snack- Baseline Tap House (HS)

Breakfast - Boma - (can I use this since it is at AKL?) If not, I'll switch to Tusker House, even though I've never eaten there, but I hear it is similar, just with characters.
Lunch - Sunshine Seasons - Epcot
Snack - Plaza Ice Cream Parlor - MK
Dinner - 50's Prime Time - DHS

SAFD: This is a surprisingly tough one. I guess I’ll go with:

Breakfast - AK - Tusker House
Lunch - Epcot - Tangierine Cafe (Lamb Shawarm)
Snack - DHS - Carrot Cake Cookie
Dinner - MK - Columbia Harbour House (Lobster Roll and Clam Chowder)

I know there are “better” options out there, but I enjoy Tangierine Cafe and Columbia Harbour House so much I had to figure out how to get them in there together.

SAFD:

Breakfast: Tusker House at ak
Lunch: Felucian Garden spread in Galaxy's Edge
Snack: Dole Whip from the refreshment stand in World Showcase (or something from one of the booths if it's F&W or F&G)
Dinner: Skipper Canteen in MK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter