Marathon Weekend 2021

Nice! Love Napoleon...

"
Randy: Napoleon, give me some of your tots.
Napoleon: No, go find your own.
Randy: Come on. Give me some of your tots.
Napoleon: No. I'm freakin' starved. I didn't get to eat anything today.
[Randy kicks Napoleon's pants pocket, ruining the tater tots]
Napoleon: Ugh.. gross. Freakin' idiot!

"

Does anyone know if early registration is still happening on Thursday?

The link for early registration says it opens Thursday, April 2nd, 2020 and general registration opens Tuesday, April 7th, 2020. I thought rD said after the cancellation of Star Wars that registration for all races was being "adjusted", and it does say that for the virtual races, but I can't find that announcement anywhere on the MW page.

I noticed that on the DVC early registration site they have it open for Wine n Dine. So I’m thinking it will open on Thursday for 2021 Marathon. I guess we will see??

Does anyone know if early registration is still happening on Thursday?

The link for early registration says it opens Thursday, April 2nd, 2020 and general registration opens Tuesday, April 7th, 2020. I thought rD said after the cancellation of Star Wars that registration for all races was being "adjusted", and it does say that for the virtual races, but I can't find that announcement anywhere on the MW page.
I noticed that on the DVC early registration site they have it open for Wine n Dine. So I’m thinking it will open on Thursday for 2021 Marathon. I guess we will see??
All registration was moved and Disney has not announced any new dates.

The Annual Passholder page still says registration started 20 minutes ago, but as @rteetz confirmed earlier this week, the registration link has not been updated (still takes you to the sold out W&D registration). I never really doubted it, but had to check for myself anyway.

The Annual Passholder page still says registration started 20 minutes ago, but as @rteetz confirmed earlier this week, the registration link has not been updated (still takes you to the sold out W&D registration). I never really doubted it, but had to check for myself anyway.
Here's what the DVC page had this AM:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter