Marathon Weekend 2022

I’m in for at least the half. Depending on which kids I have (foster parent), maybe I’ll bring a couple and have them run the 10k with me.

Pre covid my plan was to do the 2022 half to run through the castle for WDW’s 50th

on the fence if I’d want disney to be my first half now but may try to get in for the 10k

Is there any kind of an idea (guess???) of the dates for this? If it's the 6th-9th I might have to do something as my birthday falls during that weekend...

I’m in for the half. Dd will be on a gap year (studying like a maniac during these crazy times so she can graduate early). She’s planning the Dopey. Thought she’d need to wait until after university to do the Dopey, but Covid provided at least one opportunity. Looking forward to it. My first half was supposed to be Star Wars weekend 2020. Had to settle for a local virtual half instead. Staying at OKW.

I am probably in for Goofy for 2023 but nothing for 2022. The way my schedule works out with having my kids 2023 is the next time I don't have my kids for marathon weekend so I have to wait unfortunately.

My original plan was marathon 2021 and Dopey 2022 before my 50th b-day. I'm not sure I want my first marathon to be at the end of Dopey, so now I'm not sure. I guess we will see how I'm feeling once registration happens.

I'll definitely be there running something, if I can get in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter