March 16

Back to April 6th, a group I will enjoy (age 40) or daughter (age 8). We've been keeping our fingers crossed for Creed.

Patty

You are correct!

As far as the 6th goes, no, not Creed. They were here recently shooting a video.

Okay, any hints on the group????

I would have like to see the video being made....

Thanks for all your info.

Patty

You can see Creed making the video on MTV. Theres a show called making the video were they show you behind the scenes of making a video on MTV. One episode was on the Creed video. They were showing it for awhile, but I havent noticed if it has been on lately or not.

**Hard Rock Live & Clear Channel Entertainment Present NELLY FURTADO
Saturday, Mar. 16, 2002 8:00pm
Tickets on Sale Now $25.00

**Hard Rock Live & Fantasma Present CARROT TOP
Sunday, April 7, 2002 8:00pm
Tickets on Sale Now $28.50

(This is taken from an email I received today from Hard Rock Live)
Hope this helps....and if I am just missing out on some private joke, then never mind...?!
lol
:)

No joke, there are concerts at USF every sat night from Feb 9th till April 6.....The April 6 concert is still "To be announced".

Thanks for the info. I really cant stand Carrot Top's humor.

Patty

Thanks for the info. I really cant stand Carrot Top's humor.

<center>
carrot.jpg

Too bad, Patty, I was looking forward to meeting you!</center>

LOL, Robin, you are too funny!!!!!!!!

I am a little concerned that we may run into him in the Velvet Bar. DH might tell him to his face what he thinks of him:eek:

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter