March break/03-airfare-what did you pay

Momtoemma

Mouseketeer
Just trying to get an idea as to what our likely options and pricing will be as we are flying down March/04 over march break. Any experience out there, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Debbie

Can you fly from the States? We flew from Seattle to Tampa (we live in Vancouver area) for $98 US one way on Southwest -- with the exchange rate improving in our favour, it would definitely be worth looking into, I would think.

Bev

I can't recall the exact airfare but it was more expensive during my dd's school break than any other time in March. S

I know Syracuse, NY is a long drive from Toronto, but trans meridian airlines is offering direct flights to Orlando for $65 US each way.
Two round trip tickets come to $295 US including taxex.

We did not make our final decision until pretty late in the game, Toronto to Fort Lauderdale on Air Canada was almost C$1,000 a ticket - resolve to be a better planner next time!

Our dates did not work with any of the other airlines and since DW is a teacher, we could not move the dates

Thanks
jaysue

Debbie,

We went to WDW with Air Canada (Tango) last March and paid $2,200 for the airfaire (direct flight from Montreal to Orlando) for two adults and two children. The sooner you make your reservations the better the price. We booked our flight in September 2002.

Hope this helps!

We flew out of Buffalo on Southwest this past March break for about $350 CND each. But a lot of Canadians do this so the planes fill up once Southwest opens these dates so you do have to watch for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter