• Controversial Topics Several months ago I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in opt-out. Click Here

March or May?

mkutch

Can't get enough of Disney
My DH and I are trying to decide between going to Disney either the last weekend in March or the last weekend in May of this year. It is one of those spontaneous long weekend trips. We have a DS (12 mo.) and unsure which one would be better. Any input would be greatly appreciated!!!!:confused:

I just did this same debate and decided on 4/29-5/6. I really wanted to go soon (too much snow here for me!) but everything I read seemed to say the crowds are less after 4/7 until memorial day. Crowds were a big factor for me because of a 23 month old impatient son and a five year old daughter that will want to do everything! Maybe with a younger child the crowds won't matter as much. The baby will probably sleep in the stroller if you are at the park too long. Have fun

Unless you're going over Memorial Day weekend, the crowds should be less in May..... Also, if you're interested, the Flower & Garden Festival will be at Epcot then -- It is beautiful! The rates are lower at the resorts, too ---

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter