mardi gras parade

anne60

DIS Veteran
we will be there 2/20 thru 2/23. is there a parade fri. night? if so where is it when is it and where should we be to catch a good view. I spent a while going around and around the universal web site and never could find this out...clicked on 8 different links and ended up where I began! any advise on how best to enjoy this parade would be appreciated!

The parade friday night will start in the New York section and head down to Beverly Hills Boulongerie, turn left and head towards Batttery Park. At this point it will turn left. where it goes from there would be pure speculation. :smooth: You realize that is James Brown performing on2/23 so it will be packed, i mean really packed. Only those who have been before on packed nights know how to get the beads and still get up front for the concert:smooth:

I will be there Friday night, not Saturday, we have a 7 pm flight out...snif :-( . He's not performing both nights, is he?

Originally posted by anne60
I will be there Friday night, not Saturday, we have a 7 pm flight out...snif :-( . He's not performing both nights, is he?

No, if he was i would have to take my wife both nights or it would be the dog house for me:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter