Marvel Black Panther Cakes

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Tonight my mom showed me a surprise that Dad bought me that I didn't even know existed until I saw them. They are Marvel Black Panther Cakes and taste really good. I don't know the company who makes them but if you ever had petit fours these cakes will remind you of them and come in triple flavors of dark chocolate vanilla and chocolate with a purple colored filling. I had my first one tonight and it's delicious. These Marvel Black Panther Cakes have been spotted at Walmart but grab a box of these and try them yourself and you'll be amazed

Tonight my mom showed me a surprise that Dad bought me that I didn't even know existed until I saw them. They are Marvel Black Panther Cakes and taste really good. I don't know the company who makes them but if you ever had petit fours these cakes will remind you of them and come in triple flavors of dark chocolate vanilla and chocolate with a purple colored filling. I had my first one tonight and it's delicious. These Marvel Black Panther Cakes have been spotted at Walmart but grab a box of these and try them yourself and you'll be amazed

You needed to make photos and then attach to your post. Now I am interested how them looks like :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter