Master's Inn Main Gate

KarlainKY

Earning My Ears
I would like to hear from someone that has ever stayed at this Hotel the web site info just isn't enough. Is it clean? Is it safe? Is it very close to WDW?

Have not stayed there but if it is the one off 192 near Westgate Vacation Villas, the area is safe and the motel looks nice.

The one that we have reservations is at 2945 Entry Point Blvd. in Kissimmee if anyone has any info good or bad please post. This hotel it seems that no one has posted about it and it kinda bothers us that it may not be a good hotel. :confused: :confused: :confused:

I have not stayed there, but it is on the road the is the entry to the timeshare resort Westgatee Vacation Villas. I own at the Villas. The hotel looks very nice, clean. The area is safe. It is just a couple miles to the Disney entrance. There are many family type restaurants in the area. I don't think you should have any problems there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter