MaxPass/PhotoPass Question

Adora_Bella

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I have a question about purchasing MaxPass solely for the purpose of the PhotoPass downloads. Next week my whole family will be taking my 4 year old nephew on his very first Disneyland visit. I was thinking I could purchase MaxPass for only myself so we can take advantage of the photo opportunities in the park. $10 for downloads of all your pictures for the day seems like a really great deal? Am I missing some sort of catch?

From the way I understand it, I will be able to download all of our pictures onto my phone or computer and share them via text, email, social media, etc. Is this correct? And these are photos from rides, character meets, and photo spots around the park?

Thanks for the help!

You are correct in your understanding :) Just show the photopass photographer the barcode on your phone. You'll have 45 days to download them.

That's what I thought at first too, what's the catch? LOL I have used it just for ride photos a few times, only one person needs it if all you are using it for is photos. You can take the photopass card they hand you and add it to the app or show them your barcode on your app. Also you can add the ride photo codes to it - don't forget to grab a cell phone photo of your ride image with the code so you can add it later! You can download everything free on your phone and computer, unlimited downloads.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!