May 18, 2020 Wonder in Alaska

GarakDS9

Traveling is my hobby
We are looking forward to the first Alaska sailing of the season. It will be 9 years between Disney Alaska cruises for our family. We last sailed out of Vancouver in 2011. We have been on a few cruises recently without our adult son, now away at school. However, we are thrilled that he plans on joining us for this one. During a recent conversation he mentioned that this is the itinerary he would most like to repeat. Last time we sailed in August, but we are all excited to see what the early season brings.

Hello! Thanks for starting this thread. This is our first cruise to Alaska. We're so excited! It will be my adult daughter and me. I will be doing all sorts of research for this trip. Luckily we have a lot of time to do it!

Welcome to the “group”. It was getting lonely in here. Alaska was one of our favorites. I too am anxious to start the planning.

This is our first time cruising Alaska AND our first Disney cruise! I've been watching Dreams Unlimited Travel videos on DCL & other YouTube videos to get an idea of what to expect. We're a group of 4 adult ladies looking forward to a great experience. One of our main concerns is getting sea sick which is why we've never been on a cruise but this being an "inside passage" itinerary, we're all hoping it won't be too rough.

As always the seas will be weather dependent but we too trusted the inside passage on our first sailing to Alaska and it was smooth seas. Our roughest seas have actually been out of NYC.

Hi! We went to Alaska oi 2012 on another cruise line, prekids. We spent this past Christmas on the Dream with our 3 kids and my parents. We loved it so much that we decided to cancel what we had planned for our 10 year anniversary in 2020 and head back to Alaska, this time on the Disney WonderWond with our two older children. We are so very excited!

I’ve been anxious to start planning this trip but I have to stay focused on 2019 trip planning for now.

We have all officially made it to less than a year to go in our countdown. ( A couple of days ago, actually)

We just booked this cruise and we are so excited! My husband and I picked this to celebrate our 10 year anniversary! We have been on one Disney Cruise before back in 2013. Would love any tips and tricks because I do not remember anything from our last cruise that I did to prepare!

Hi! We went to Alaska oi 2012 on another cruise line, prekids. We spent this past Christmas on the Dream with our 3 kids and my parents. We loved it so much that we decided to cancel what we had planned for our 10 year anniversary in 2020 and head back to Alaska, this time on the Disney WonderWond with our two older children. We are so very excited!
Congratulations! My husband and I are celebrating our 10 year too! Except we decided to not invite our kiddo... the guilt is slowly setting in.

Ok finally pulled the trigger and registered on the board instead of just lurking like a weirdo. I can't wait until May and now that 2020 is around the corner we are getting really close. Taking the MIL for her bucket list trip to Alaska. Will be the trip of a lifetime for all of us! Just had to share the excitement with other cruisers leaving in May!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter