May 26th, 2018 7-Night Mediterranean from Barcelona

I am about to book it! Have not done one like this. Trying to get info and reviews of excursions.

about to book it. Never done a cruise like this. Trying to find reviews of shore excursions.

Just got our Airline tickets from Atl to BCN $499 RT Lufthansa. Booked Palo Brunch, Palo Dinner two nights, Couples message and going to book the rain-forest spa when on board for the entire trip. It's coming together!

Just got our Airline tickets from Atl to BCN $499 RT Lufthansa. Booked Palo Brunch, Palo Dinner two nights, Couples message and going to book the rain-forest spa when on board for the entire trip. It's coming together!
Rain forest spa?

So, only three people have found this thread? I was very active on the Dis about 15 years ago. This is our 8th cruise on Disney. Back them we had hundreds of Dis'ers commenting on any given cruise we took. Everyday there were tons of comments. We got to know so many people on the Dis before we boarded the ship and on one cruise we all requested to sit together for dinners(granted by Disney), had a room on the ship set aside for us and we all brought a local bottle of wine for everyone to try and were all together on top ship during sail-away celebrations on the first day. Just sad to see this does not happen anymore.

So, only three people have found this thread? I was very active on the Dis about 15 years ago. This is our 8th cruise on Disney. Back them we had hundreds of Dis'ers commenting on any given cruise we took. Everyday there were tons of comments. We got to know so many people on the Dis before we boarded the ship and on one cruise we all requested to sit together for dinners(granted by Disney), had a room on the ship set aside for us and we all brought a local bottle of wine for everyone to try and were all together on top ship during sail-away celebrations on the first day. Just sad to see this does not happen anymore.

Agreed, but there are other venues that folks use now to communicate. I am on this cruise as well.. and even my last cruise last month, I never saw much activity. Only 93 days now.

It was the same with my cruise to Alaska! I’m just excited i get to book excursions this weeekend!

I won't get to book till the 12th march. Really hope they still have availability then. Hoping for frozen and princess gathering, as well as the character breakfast. What do you multiple cruisers think is the likelihood?

Agreed, but there are other venues that folks use now to communicate. I am on this cruise as well.. and even my last cruise last month, I never saw much activity. Only 93 days now.
Has anyone booked any tours?

I won't get to book till the 12th march. Really hope they still have availability then. Hoping for frozen and princess gathering, as well as the character breakfast. What do you multiple cruisers think is the likelihood?

So my first cruise was last year with alaska and it wasn’t until a couple of weeks/days that I was able to secure my Palo brunch and glacier excursion by logging in every single day and checking. They also keep some for on board booking

When exactly do the bookings open up? I mean what time of day and in what time zone? I have just been told 12th March but I am on Greenwich meantime so what time of day does that mean for me?

When exactly do the bookings open up? I mean what time of day and in what time zone? I have just been told 12th March but I am on Greenwich meantime so what time of day does that mean for me?
It should be midnight/12:01pm eastern time zone. I remember having to book at 11 pm central for Alaska. But I should figure this out bc I book this weekend!

urgh! 5am. Don't think I'll be getting up for that :-)

No. 4am as they will have switched to daylight savings that weekend.

urgh! 5am. Don't think I'll be getting up for that :-)

No. 4am as they will have switched to daylight savings that weekend.
HAHAAH :)

I will be in Atlanta so it will be midnight for me,but it will be after a beer tasting and before a 1030 am brunch haha

I think last time it took me about 45 minutes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter