May I ask a question of you Ontario Dis'ers?

nuke

Life is Good
Hi! We are vacationing near Niagara Falls next week and I was wondering how the weather is Mid June. Thanks Everyone.

The next few days are looking really good. Our weather has been known to change overnight, though.:) I would probably bring shorts, but also bring pants and a light jacket or sweater. You could check out www.theweathernetwork.com right before you come for a better idea.

Hi nuke!:wave:

I think you'll be in for a very nice warm, sunny week! Have a great time and enjoy!;)

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

I agree it's going to be a beautiful week, light jackets for night though. I'm about 20 min. from the falls, wave when you get there :D

Thank you everyone for your replys. I book marked the sites so I can check them during the week. We actually leave next Saturday and I hope the 80's hold out for the following week.

We are spending a week at Sherkston Shores. I hope it is a nice resort. :)

Just a note: if you like volkswagens, old new vintage and busses, there is a car rally at the falls on Sat 22 and a car show in the area Sun 23. There is a car rally for PT cruisers at the falls also on Sat 22 :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter