May I be whiney?

AngieBelle

<font color=#FF0066>Future Belle on Broadway<br><f
Wah! I hate living in a dorm! It's like a shoebox. *sticks out tongue at little bitty room* I end up feeling all sluggish because I'm always lying in bed or on the internet- talk about being unmotivated. I hate how time drags at the being of a semester. Hooray for graduation in 4 months!

I hated living in a dorm! Absolutely tee totally was not happy!!! I am sending you a ton of {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}!!!

I actually liked my dorm for the most part, but we had a very welcoming and cozy one. I may not have liked my roommies, though ;) I had three good years with roommates, though. :)

Hang in there, just one more semester to go. :) That's always the hardest semester.

Yea, you hate your dorm room...ahhh to be young again! ;)
Nothing to clean much.
I miss college...

NOW the bathrooms, uck, worst part imho!

You will be in FL before you know it, AB, go ahead and whine. Here is some cheese to go with it. ;) :teeth:
cheese.gif

I loved dorm life for a year or two... then I had terrible roommates/suite mates and then it really was awful!!! Graduation and Florida will be here before you know it :) Hang in there :)

Time will pass in no time. Why don't you walk to the library to study? That would at least get you out of the room.

It'll be over with before you know it Angie .......just hang in there!!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter