MCO Disney store

jodyb

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the Orlando airport Disney stores accept checks? I will be buying
AP's there as soon as we arrive and didn't want to be carrying a lot of cash, and my international credit card (I am coming from Israel) is not always accepted (never know why or why not, it just happens and I don't want to take chances - especially on the AP's!) I have checks from an account in the USA (not Florida) and I was hoping I could use one to buy the AP's....

I doubt that they will accept an out of state check. Call the store directly. Find their number from the store locator at disneystore.com

Jody- I just called the MCO store and they said YES they will take an out of state check. You will need to have a drivers license and a major credit card as well. I spoke to Billy.

Hope this helps.

The store I called was
Walt Disney Flights Fantastic (407) 825-6917

Just an FYI:

If you're coming in on an international flight, you will most likely be arriving through Airside terminal A. The Disney store you will encounter will be in the passenger terminal side of A and is called The Magic of Disney. It is run by the same division as Disney's Flights Fantastic and would thus honor the same policies.

DFF is located in the Airside terminal B and would thus be inaccessible to you since you aren't a ticketed passenger on the B side. They no longer allow non-ticketed folks access to the Airside Terminals.

Wow!! I've said this before, but what wonderful people there are on these boards!!

Robin - I can't thank you enough for calling to get me that info! This really means a lot to me
and now I can plan accordingly. That you provided the name and number is really really
thoughtful. Thanks again!

GolenOldie - our international flight arrives in Newark, NJ, then we continue on a domestic
flight from Newark to Orlando, so this means we arrive at terminal B? You mentioned that
they have the same management so I am assuming as you said that they will have the same policy.

Both of you, thanks SO much!!!

Jody -

Here's a link to the MCO web site. You can check to see there to see which terminal your airlines uses. There's also lots of other useful info there, too (like who does curbside check in, security procedures, etc.)

http://www.orlandoairports.net/goaa/main.htm

Have a wonderful trip!

Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter