MCO - what’s before security?

Disney102015

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if there are restaurants or anything outside security at MCO? If I’m reading the map correctly it looks like there are places outside Terminal C but not B - but wanted to confirm.

For context, we’ll get to the airport from Port Canaveral around 9am for a 3:00 flight. Breeze doesn’t even start taking baggage until 1:00 so I assume that means we’ll be stuck killing time outside security til then, unless we spring for a day room at the Hyatt. Just trying to figure out options. (We’ll have 3 small kids and no car seats so exploring elsewhere is not an option for us.)

There is a food court before security in the main terminal building (A/B), as well as several sitdown restaurants. In Terminal C, pretty much everything is after security.

Does anyone know if there are restaurants or anything outside security at MCO? If I’m reading the map correctly it looks like there are places outside Terminal C but not B - but wanted to confirm.

For context, we’ll get to the airport from Port Canaveral around 9am for a 3:00 flight. Breeze doesn’t even start taking baggage until 1:00 so I assume that means we’ll be stuck killing time outside security til then, unless we spring for a day room at the Hyatt. Just trying to figure out options. (We’ll have 3 small kids and no car seats so exploring elsewhere is not an option for us.)
https://www.familytravelmagazine.com/family-guide-to-orlando-international-airport/
they don’t really have a play area but there is an aquarium tank, multiple shops and restaurants before security. It might be worth the cost to get a room, have room service and watch a movie or take a nap. We did that on a long layover and did not regret it! The link is to an article about traveling and MCO airport with kiddos.

There are lots of restaurants and shops before security in MCO. Not really a place for kids to run around, but plenty for you to sit.

Can't you find a later departure from Pt. Canaveral or is that the only time they run some sort of airport shuttle?

Can't you find a later departure from Pt. Canaveral or is that the only time they run some sort of airport shuttle?
Most ships make you disembark super early so that they can turn the cabins over for the next cruise within a matter of just a few hours.

Most ships make you disembark super early so that they can turn the cabins over for the next cruise within a matter of just a few hours.
Yes early but not that early. With a 9a arrival at MCO they might be disembarking on one of the earliest disembarkation times. They should be able to stay on the ship until at least 9a if not a bit later

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter