Meal ideas in a Studio

Hot dogs
Microwave mac n cheese
Pizza toast
loaded baked potatoes [cheese, sour creme , bacon bits] with a sandwich or soup
frozen waffles [you can buy them in the resort gift shops ] and the precooked bacon that needs microwaving

We drive so I can pack several things. Sometimes I precook pasta and pack it in a ziplock in the cooler then we add Ragu tomato sause or Bertoli Alfredo. Sometimes I bring precooked Spaghetti sauce with meat balls and taco meat {precook and freeze and pack in cooler for transport}.

I can make some pretty yummy nachos with chips, shredded cheese, salsa, black beans, sliced avocado, sour creme and salsa

Loved your ideas, I'm keeping these and may use some of them for our next trip to WDW/Vero Beach. We usually dine out but after a while that gets to be too much of a good thing. It's nice to be able to prepare something tasty and fairly easy in the room and you have some good ideas. Especially liked the nachos idea. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter