Meal Planning

Dis Ohana

All your dreams can come true if you have the cour
We've decided to stay at the GCH. :woohoo: I am planning on requesting a fridge in room and stocking up on some water, light snacks and breakfast foods. Does anyone know if there is a grocery store nearby that will deliver or that is close enough for us to walk to? We won't have a car, and I'm not sure if a cab would wait for us to shop for our groceries. Has anyone ever done this?

Also, any suggestions for good pizza delivery? Thanks!

There's a food for less on Katella (cross of Euclid?) not exactly walking distance in my opinion, but it's the closest grocery I can think of. Albertson's stores in our area actually deliver. It's $10for delivery or $6 to have it ready for you to pick up and you can order online for a delayed delivery (make your order from home for delivery once you get there) They are pretty good about delivering at the specified time frame of 90 minutes. I'm so stinkin lazy, I can't believe I know this...
Here's the website www.albertsons.com

It's not a grocery store, but White Water snacks carries stuff like milk, bagels, cereal, fresh fruit, juices, etc. Not sure exactly what you want to buy, but we were able to get breakfasts from there for an easy in room quick thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter