Meal vouchers???

cdrn1

<font color=royalblue>what I wouldn't give to have
I keep seeing connections meal vouchers on ebay and have even bid on a few as they seem like a really good deal but...how much are they if I would just join Connections and buy them on my own? I would be interested in the lunch ones, I think. Any experts know what is available and how much they cost?
Thanks.

check out the info on connections @ mousesavers.com, also Disney breakfast and Quick & Casual Vouchers are available @ FloridaOrlandoTickets.com

WE GOING ON A SURPRISE ANNIVERSARY WEEKEND IN OCT. AND WAS JUST LOOKING FOR THE CONNECTIONS WEB SITE.(WE HAD WENT IN JUNE FOR A WEEK, AND BOUGHT CONNECTION VOUCHERS, A GREAT DEAL) ANYWAY, CONNECTION IS NO LONGER UP AND RUNNING. AFTER LOOKING EVERYWHERE IT SEEMS THEY HAVE SHUT DOWN, MAYBE DUE TO BAD MANAGEMENT?? WE HAD NO PROBLEMS IN JUNE GETTING OUR VOUCHERS FROM THEM, AND THEY WERE GREAT TO HAVE.
DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS????? :confused:

never mind!!!!!!!!!!
I just answered my own question.
I guess they were bought out by www.floridaorlandotickets.net
the prices are no longer 11.50 but 17.00!!
ugggggggghhhhhhhhh, will it be worth it now?? maybe..we spent 105.00 at beaches and cream in june for 5 of us, but it was only 57.50 w/ the vouchers bought from connections.
shoot, all good things must come to an end:( :( :(

We are connections members that have a membership that expires in September. I also have had great service from them in the past including the last trip in June for meal vouchers and 6 day passes. I just tried to access the site and found out it is not available. I am calling the # for customer service tomorrow and find out about this. I do not want to be charged for anything new or extra from them.
Connears

Connections has moved to www.dealpass.com

I was directed there last time I went to sign on with connections. You still use your connections ID and the pages actually say connections once you sign on.

The vouchers are still $11.25 for Q&C vouchers, $30.50 for Adult Lunch, $12.75 for Kid Lunch, $17.75 for Adult Breakfast, and $11.00 for Kid Breakfast vouchers.

We used them with no problems. We bought 40 fo the qC vouchers and we were charged correctly, shipped quickly, and cancellled with out a problem

I have had great luck with connections and simple escape. I will be joining again soon to buy more vouchers for our Dec trip.

I knew they had changed to dealpass, but I could still access it from my old bookmark, now I have to go direct to dealpass.com I'm glad I found them again!
Connears

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter