Melissa and Andre Disney Fantasy Cruise Wedding 05.27.15~ Day 16 At SEA

I've been following your posts for quite some time and finally booked a Disney Cruise wedding. We're sailing on the Magic in 2018. I was wondering if you'd be willing to send me your magnet templates, and newsletter template so I can give my guests info with save the dates. My email is smalakuskie@gmail.com it would be so appreciated!

I've been following your posts for quite some time and finally booked a Disney Cruise wedding. We're sailing on the Magic in 2018. I was wondering if you'd be willing to send me your magnet templates, and newsletter template so I can give my guests info with save the dates. My email is smalakuskie@gmail.com it would be so appreciated!

Absolutely I can send those to you! and congratulations on your upcoming wedding the planning time will fly by! :goodvibes

I've been a part-time lurker for awhile and now I'm ready to go full-time and plan our dream Disney wedding! Last night I finished reading your PJ and listening to your Podcast. I have to admit I've lived it all vicariously through you and if I can just do half of what you accomplished I'll be elated!!! Thank you so much for being so thorough...you answered so many of my questions!! We set sail on October 7, 2017 on an Eastern Caribbean itinerary (same as you). So far we have 7 guests sailing with us, which was unexpected but so amazing! I'm going to start my PJ today so I can just keep everything straight in my head! Oh...we are both SoCal Disney brides...I live in Eastvale (near Chino/Corona). Maybe we'll run into you someday at Dland?? :stitch2:

How do you link threads for the PJ TOC?

Last edited:
I've been a part-time lurker for awhile and now I'm ready to go full-time and plan our dream Disney wedding! Last night I finished reading your PJ and listening to your Podcast. I have to admit I've lived it all vicariously through you and if I can just do half of what you accomplished I'll be elated!!! Thank you so much for being so thorough...you answered so many of my questions!! We set sail on October 7, 2017 on an Eastern Caribbean itinerary (same as you). So far we have 7 guests sailing with us, which was unexpected but so amazing! I'm going to start my PJ today so I can just keep everything straight in my head! Oh...we are both SoCal Disney brides...I live in Eastvale (near Chino/Corona). Maybe we'll run into you someday at Dland?? :stitch2:

How do you link threads for the PJ TOC?

Thank you for following along and I am really glad I could answer some of your questions. I remember how stressful it was to find information on a cruise wedding. Also congratulations on your upcoming wedding the Eastern itinerary is amazing :bride:! This PJ really did help me keep everything together and the support you get and other ideas are great, can't wait to read along! That's too funny you are right near me I actually go to Eastvale quite a bit! And I try to go to Dland anytime great perk of living in So Cal. Also if you go to the Disboard FAQ page it will show you how to do all the links I still have to go over there a lot to remember how to do certain things! :goodvibes

Happy Planning

I have to say I just binge read your PJ in 3 days lol We were debating back and forth between doing a wedding in Disney Springs or a cruise but once I showed him your PJ to my DF he was sold. Plus we have 2 kids and want to include them so it will be the best way to do a family honeymoon instead. You truly are very creative and can't wait til we pick a date so can finally start with all my planning and getting things together. (Getting ready to do my medical boards and once that's done we can finally start on planning our wedding.) Until then browsing through your PJ and getting ideas. Thank you for sharing your experience it truly was beautiful and will be incorporating some of your ideas to our wedding.

I have to say I just binge read your PJ in 3 days lol We were debating back and forth between doing a wedding in Disney Springs or a cruise but once I showed him your PJ to my DF he was sold. Plus we have 2 kids and want to include them so it will be the best way to do a family honeymoon instead. You truly are very creative and can't wait til we pick a date so can finally start with all my planning and getting things together. (Getting ready to do my medical boards and once that's done we can finally start on planning our wedding.) Until then browsing through your PJ and getting ideas. Thank you for sharing your experience it truly was beautiful and will be incorporating some of your ideas to our wedding.

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read my whole PJ/TR I never dreamed it would get so lengthy! I'm glad I could help convince you and your DF of a cruise wedding they truly are amazing and its a great way to combine your honeymoon. Wedding planning can be so much fun and so stressful all at the same time, I would really recommend starting a PJ it helps so much to have everything written down in one place and bounce ideas of others it really helped me a lot! Congrats on your medical boards im sure that is very stressful to prepare for! Thanks again and good luck let me know if you have any questions on and of my DIY projects :goodvibes

Happy Planning :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!