~~Mels Coupon Corner #5~~CLOSED Not Taking Requests

Hello Dis friends

I am taking a break from DISigning .

Best Regards
Hugs Mel

Last edited:
I am so sad I just missed you! Thank you for all you do. You have made us treat coupons in the past. I guess I will have to try and reach sooner next time.

Back from taking a break
Updated info on First Post
Please read before requesting.
Thanks
Mel

****Welcome to Mel's Coupon Corner #5
Here are a few things you need to know.

1. *Please have a look in my Photobucket for examples of coupons I make*

2. **To request from me you must have at least 10 posts on the DIS,,once your request is ready I will send you a PM (Private Message ) with a link to get your requested coupons**

3. No file number or link is required--just tell me Mel could I get a such and such coupon .
ie: Mickey Bar,Mickey Balloon, etc. Name of person is required as I do not post blank designs.****

Hi Mel - Welcome Back! If possible, I would really appreciate three coupons. I would like them all to be the coupon with Mickey and the Safari jeep. I would like them to say This coupon is good for one Wild Africa Trek. One coupon for Greg, Hannah and Noah. Thanks so much!!

Good evening~

I have four kiddos: Jeanette, Julia, Caroline and Matthew

I’d love to request a pick a pearl coupon for each girl and a lovey one for baby boy...for a figment.

Thank you so much!!!

Hi Mel - Welcome Back! If possible, I would really appreciate three coupons. I would like them all to be the coupon with Mickey and the Safari jeep. I would like them to say This coupon is good for one Wild Africa Trek. One coupon for Greg, Hannah and Noah. Thanks so much!!
Requests sent
Have a great Christmas
Regards
Mel

Good evening~

I have four kiddos: Jeanette, Julia, Caroline and Matthew

I’d love to request a pick a pearl coupon for each girl and a lovey one for baby boy...for a figment.

Thank you so much!!!

Hi
I am going to ask
My mom was British,
We at The Baby Sleep Site® use the term lovey to mean any comfort object that a baby or toddler brings to bed, and which provides comfort and soothing. Some people also call them 'comfort objects', or 'transitional objects'.

Definition of a "lovey"
is it like a "small stuffed animal?

Thanks
Mel

Yes, a small stuffed animal. I'm sorry! We call any dolls or stuffed animals "loveys" in our house. :) We bought the girls figment animals during our last trip and we were planning to buy Matthew one this trip.

Thank you!!!

Christmas Ticket
For Sandra
Click on link to see a sample of my design (image)
send me a PM with your email address and I will send you the designs.
Regards
Mel
https://imgur.com/Pc248uV

Pc248uV.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there. This is super last minute and if it is too late I completely understand. I was wondering if you could make Christmas tickets like the one above for my family. I would need one for Ava, Jack, Henry, Evelyn, and Virginia. Arrival date Feb 2019. Thanks

Hi there. This is super last minute and if it is too late I completely understand. I was wondering if you could make Christmas tickets like the one above for my family. I would need one for Ava, Jack, Henry, Evelyn, and Virginia. Arrival date Feb 2019. Thanks
Hi mamathompson
Can you please send me a PM (private message) with an email where I can send them to. I can't post in photobucket as they are now charging money for an account.
I just finished personalizing the ticket for you and will wait to hear back.
Regards
Mel

Last edited:
I've tried very hard(PC crashed 5 times) to see your pictures but I suspect my old PC is too slow. I've seen the first page(couldn't see page two ever and then only your last 2 pages).
Thank you for helping me. Have a nice time in florida. Maybe I'll have a working PC by then.

Last edited:
I've tried very hard(PC crashed 5 times) to see your pictures but I suspect my old PC is too slow. I've seen the first page(couldn't see page two ever and then only your last 2 pages). I did not see Winnie the Pooh or Dash from Incredibles on those 3 pages, so you may not have anything anyway. I had hoped if you do you could create something for the two adults I needed a personalized item for them.
I would love "Jodie's First Disney Cruise" in Pooh, and "Jason's First Disney Cruise" in Dash or Incredibles. I want to take your format and put it on their door in a magnet. I'm really flexible on the look. We will be on the Wonder. If you can't because of my slow PC doesn't allow me to see more of your folder I understand. Thank you for your help in advance if possible.

Hi Hon
I am away from designing till Feb 1 2019
Leaving tonight for Florida.
If you are not going until after this date I can still make a few door magnets then.
Happy New Year!
Regards
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!