Member booking site down?

If you are modifying using borrowed points it hasn’t worked for weeks now 😞

What is frustrating is that it is working for some of us and not other which I just don’t get...but not an IT person either,

Just dont get why I am able to do it and others don’t.

What is frustrating is that it is working for some of us and not other which I just don’t get...but not an IT person either,

Just dont get why I am able to do it and others don’t.
Have you tried modifying which increases the borrowed points from the previous booking? I can book the first time but adding a day increases the borrowed points and I just get 7 dwarfs

Have you tried modifying which increases the borrowed points from the previous booking? I can book the first time but adding a day increases the borrowed points and I just get 7 dwarfs

Yes, I have tried all things mentioned here and I have had no issues doing anything,

I even tried on both my memberships which have different types of points!

I've been getting dwarves since 7am this morning. Oddly, I'm seeing availability change on the dates I'm looking at so it must be working for others...

It has been almost a week and every time I try to modify or create a new booking, I get the dwarves. I have used 3 different computers, a phone and a tablet–multiple browsers on each. I think there is something wrong with my account. I also have two contracts that aren't even mine (with 0 points) at a different resort listed when I book. Really frustrating as I'm trying to book a last-minute trip.

I’ve been getting dwarves too, but if I refreshed I can usually get in. It’s been so unstable lately. I tried for 30 minutes to get in this morning, but got nowhere. Finally got in later. I blamed it on the dcl booking today for general public, plus dining window—60 days is Christmas week. Not sure, but sounds like more people online. Plus Disney online is horrible.

Quick update my issue. Talked to member services and they confirmed my issue is because I am a resale contract and trying to borrow points. The system won't allow it. I actually was put on hold for almost 30 minutes while they were arguing about the rules and whether I could borrow! They admitted that the team that approves the borrows were interpreting the rule literally rather than how they are actually written (whatever that means). Really frustrating that I missed out on some reservations I wanted because of this. They should be communicating that to members. So we can add "ability to make online reservations with borrowed points" to the "blue card" perks!

Quick update my issue. Talked to member services and they confirmed my issue is because I am a resale contract and trying to borrow points. The system won't allow it. I actually was put on hold for almost 30 minutes while they were arguing about the rules and whether I could borrow! They admitted that the team that approves the borrows were interpreting the rule literally rather than how they are actually written (whatever that means). Really frustrating that I missed out on some reservations I wanted because of this. They should be communicating that to members. So we can add "ability to make online reservations with borrowed points" to the "blue card" perks!
I get this issue as well with my one resale contract, but from this discussion I had (https://www.disboards.com/threads/multiple-contract-bookings.3815569/), it appears that this is hit and miss and some people with resales can borrow online and is only a temp issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!