Members Meet on Monday’s?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Has anyone recently done this? We realize we could do it on our departure day since it’s early in the morning. Or should we just take one last dip at the beach?

It is on Monday mornings. Not sure of the time but I can find out for you. My BFF is there right now and she went to the meetup yesterday.
Coffee, pastries, a hat and a chance to win prizes (which I never win) :confused3. Oh and a pitch to sell more points.

If it was my last day, I would be hanging at the beach. But that's just me.

It is on Monday mornings. Not sure of the time but I can find out for you. My BFF is there right now and she went to the meetup yesterday.
Coffee, pastries, a hat and a chance to win prizes (which I never win) :confused3. Oh and a pitch to sell more points.

If it was my last day, I would be hanging at the beach. But that's just me.
Thanks!
They used to give out pins when they had Welcome Home Wednesday at WDW. I do collect pins, and was wondering if this meet was something like that.
TY:)

Thanks!
They used to give out pins when they had Welcome Home Wednesday at WDW. I do collect pins, and was wondering if this meet was something like that.
TY:)
You can win pins by answering the trivia questions. The swag that is given at the end of the mingle is a dvc hat. Mingle starts at 8:30am

You can win pins by answering the trivia questions. The swag that is given at the end of the mingle is a dvc hat. Mingle starts at 8:30am
Thank you! There are six people in our group, all adults. Everyone can decide what they want to do this last morning. I think I will be going to the meet.

Thank you! There are six people in our group, all adults. Everyone can decide what they want to do this last morning. I think I will be going to the meet.

Enjoy the member mingle. PM me if you want to meet a local dis board member. I live in the koolina area and would love to meet up if you have the time.

In the end, we decided to cancel and swim or do our own things on the last morning, so, I do not know how these are. It’s all good, our week long Aulani vacation was wonderful. We are back in NJ trying to adjust to the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!