Menus and pictures!

YukiPhnx

The Minnie to my Mickey
I typed up a post on my blog with pictures of the restaurants, their menus, and their food displays. I also typed out all the menu items and their prices. I'm missing some information but I hope this gives you a good idea of what to expect in the park.

My blog post

I hope this helps! I hope to update the menus and add to it on my next trip to the park.

Thank you SO much--this will be incredibly helpful to plan our trip in July--great pictures and loved that you typed it all out for us underneath--thank you!!

Wow - thanks so much for sharing this, and for doing all the work you did - this is a great help to us, we'll be there next week!

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. There are so many food choices, I cannot wait until my trip in May.

This has been so helpful! Taking my 5 year old next week and I'm glad to be able to know where to find food that she will enjoy.

This is really helpful, thanks for putting it together!! I'm visiting next year the week after Chinese New Years, but only for half a day so I'm trying to plan as much as possible so I can maximize my time there.

This is really helpful, thanks for putting it together!! I'm visiting next year the week after Chinese New Years, but only for half a day so I'm trying to plan as much as possible so I can maximize my time there.

You're welcome! My favourite in park counter service is the Explorer's Club Restaurant in Mystic Point. They have some great snacks.

just couple of photos to add from last month one from Hotel Hollywood and one corner cafe

27aqc.jpg

wtg3n7.jpg

Meet Lover's Pizza served with soup of the day or green salad HK $128
Hollywood baked pork chop with rice served with soup ofthe day or green salad HK $128
Speciality cart noodle soup served with tea or coffee HK $118
Vegetarian noodle soup served with tea or coffee HK $118
Braised beef cheek with rice served with soup of the day or green salad HK $128
Spaghetti bolognese served with soup of the day or green salad HK $128
Pan fry fish fillet with mashed potato served with soup of the day or green salad HK $128
Beef meat balls in tomato sauce with steam rice served with green salad and milk or orange juice HK $99

hth

Last edited:
oh my gosh! Amazing!! thank you for taking the time to do this

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!