Merch pass drawing for Minnie Mouse Main Attraction Peter Pan's Flight

Bibbobboo2u

Always planning something Disney!
Has anyone received notice for merch pass drawing for Minnie Mouse Main Attraction Peter Pan's Flight?

I received mine around 1:30 eastern. Got the pin set, bombed on the plush and magicband.

Thanks. Congrats on the pin set. it is really cute! I only tried for the headband, but I did not get a notice (checked spam too), and nothing is in my shopping bag, so I guess I bombed, too. The ears and other items are all over Ebay of course, but I am not going to support the secondary market on these items. Enjoy the set!!!

I only went for the backpack and didn't get it, but hey...there are a dozen or so up for sale on eBay for like $250 already. :sick:

So that’s it? I thought I read that notifications would stop at 5 pm PDT. Is this correct? I wish they would send a loser email just so I can stop checking.

My first post on the Dis!! I got mine around noonEst, but only the pins (my mum got the plush) and i really wanted the ears and (like everyone) the backpack

I tried for the ears and pin set (as did my husband and 2 friends and their husbands- we just need/want one pin set and one set of ears amongst the 6 of us but figured we’d have a better chance if all of us went for them and whoever “won” would just buy them and be paid back). Thus far, none of us have gotten an email, so I assume none of us “won”. And I refuse to pay the inflated resale market prices, so no Peter Pan ears for me.

For those of you collecting the plush and willing to pay the shipping (may still be cheaper than EBay), the Disney Store UK site has the Pirates, Small World, and next month’s King Arthur’s.

I got the peter pan plush, I'm looking to trade it for the peter pan ears or backpack though, willing to pay shipping/retail difference.

The reviews on all the Peter Pan items on the shopDisney site are brutal. 99% are 1 star reviews all trashing the Merch Pass system and complaining that the items are now on eBay and Mercari for outrageous prices. Not a bad idea if you want to get Disney's attention...maybe.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!