Merch pass drawing for Minnie Mouse Main Attraction Peter Pan's Flight

Nice! I found them on my first search, but now they are gone again. Luck of the draw these days...still hoping to snag those POTC ears. It's a vendetta now. :rotfl:
EDIT: The pins are popping on and off, so don't give up if you want them.

My Peter Pan pins arrived. Going to try for "The Wildest Ride in the Wilderness" on Tuesday and see what happens. Adore that ride!

After registering for today's MerchPass, I happened to search and saw it looks like the Peter Pan ears were available again today - it even did it where it let me add it to the cart, but then didn't let me check out with them (then said they were out of stock. It's now gone from the site again, so they may have released some again today. Missed it again, of course. My wife really wanted those ears. 😔

I wish we'd get a bit of a warning with these surprise restocks. The scalpers are getting everything and Disney's losing their valuable customers. :oops:

are you entered?

Yes :) really liking this months actually. Just seen next months, HM is my favourite ride, I was a little taken aback at first as I expected the HM purple theme, but I suppose that has already been overdone with merch, so I get why they went a different route.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter