Merchandise Question for Anyone Currently At Disneyland

Bad Pink Tink 2.0

Joined March 2015 Wearing Blinders In A Bubble
Last year when I was at the parks I went over to Disneyland Hotel and had a look around the shop. I saw hotel bathrobes there but forgot to check the price. Is anyone staying at Disneyland Hotel or has the time when at the parks to check it out for me? I will be at Disneyland at the end of June, and it would be great to have an idea of price so that I can allow for it in my budget. As I travel from Ireland, I change money into US Dollars before I travel.

BPT, I called the hotel for you and checked with gift shop. For a Disneyland Hotel robe, the cost is $99.99 and $7.99 if you want your name embroidered! Isn’t that cool!

I may have to get me one next time! The nice lady said they are have GC robes too.

Hope this helps! Have a wonderful trip (I know you will)!

BTW-what do they look like? Do they have castle on them?

Last edited:
BPT, I called the hotel for you and checked with gift shop. For a Disneyland Hotel robe, the cost is $99.99 and $7.99 if you want your name embroidered! Isn’t that cool!

I may have to get me one next time! The nice lady said they are have GC robes too.

Hope this helps! Have a wonderful trip (I know you will)!

BTW-what do they look like? Do they have castle on them?
oh goodness, thank you so much, thats amazing.

I know its a lot of money, but this past winter I decided I needed a new robe. I could just get any one from a local shop, but getting one from Disney is something a bit special.

I didnt see them exactly, it was just a pan through of the shop in the video, but they caught my eye.

Ohhhhhh mama, now I want one!! I want one with my name embroidered on it!! And what a cool gift for my sister when we go on our annual Christmas trip--we can have matching personalized hotel robes. Oh...do you think they do this at GCH as well? That's where we normally stay.

I googled it and found one somewhere (Poshmark maybe?) and the tag said 100 cotton, but they don’t look like terry cloth to me. Have a texture to them though.

Yes, @DizMe , they have them at GCH as well and again, the nice CM thought they were same price but didn’t know if the embroidery part is available at GCH.

Let’s have a pajama party at Disneyland! :rotfl2:

I googled it and found one somewhere (Poshmark maybe?) and the tag said 100 cotton, but they don’t look like terry cloth to me. Have a texture to them though.

Yes, @DizMe , they have them at GCH as well and again, the nice CM thought they were same price but didn’t know if the embroidery part is available at GCH.

Let’s have a pajama party at Disneyland! :rotfl2:
:rotfl:Yeah!! We could start a new club. Wouldn't need name tags because our names would be on our robes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter