Merry Christmas Riddlers!

Ummm... well, it doesn't look like it's letting me send PMs, but I know the answer (I think). And where is everybody today? Sheesh!

Eh, what the heck? It's awfully slow here and I'm sure you got it anyway ;)

eb725145.jpg

Dragon Boy!

What can I say? I'm in a good humor today.

and why didn't anyone call me and tell me that Mr. Bama did a riddle today? ;) I'm IN! :banana: Now I want a Mickey bar! :)

:wave: good afternoon! Yes, I'm on already, but I noticed you didn't say hi :p

Working another 12 hour shift, then I'm off till January 5th and I probably won't be Dising at all during my vacation, so I'm glad there was a riddle today.

Hi Minty dragon boy! thank you for not making any Baltimore comments to me! :love2:

Thanks Bama Boy...pass the chocolate sauce! ;)

Hey Spikey....you parade is going NOWHERE today! :teeth:

Where did my post go?????

Happy day riddlers!!!

I love ice cream cones, thank you Alan!

SO as per usual I am responding the day after...... Hope you all had a happy and heatlhy ! Now I will get out some papaer and some crayons to work on this one! Mints anyone.... by the NEw YEar I think I may have a guess ready!!

SO as per usual I am responding the day after...... Hope you all had a happy and heatlhy ! Now I will get out some papaer and some crayons to work on this one! Mints anyone.... by the NEw YEar I think I may have a guess ready!!

Did you go the outlets yet?

Did you go the outlets yet?

YIPPEEE I sure did and made out great got some things I am so glad I picke dup a few extras had some unepxected guests and it was a life saver!!!

I had no problem finding it and it was crowded but not as bad as I had thought! DH is not one bit thrilled!!!! He was hoping to keep it a secret! I explained the DIS members are all knowing and all telling!!!!:rotfl:

I can't wait to go back next week , we are headed to Myrtle Beach for a week and stokced up oin gifts for my sis's family it was great I was able to avoid the mall!

Thanks again! Hava a great New YEar!

Brigitte

Did not find cattle prods there though Angel must have msised that outlet, but I did find me some unmentionables I had enough extra to get!

Where is there the cattle prods see I miss everything?? Do they have branding irons as well??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter