MG-Con for UO Hot-Shots?

h20jag

<br><font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=m
So....
Which of the UO experts, gainfully employed there, are gonna venture to meet us all at MG-Con?
We're all apparently a sane & safe bunch to mingle with. (No wanted posters at the post office for MIB9's; MsDis;etc.....yet, anyway). Just think of the huge tax write-off if ya'll were to treat us at Mythos!!
And whatever happened to CoasterFEV? I'd like to think he/she was elevated to such a high position as to not worry 'bout us little folks, but I'm kinda figuring it was more a career-move thing. Hope all is well on that front.
When the glasses are raised & toasts are made next week-end, we'll certainly have them for the ones who've made Universal Orlando a true destination. (Now, who's gonna sneak us into that Backwater VIP room??)
Jim

We're all apparently a sane & safe bunch to mingle with. (No wanted posters at the post office for MIB9's; MsDis;etc.....yet, anyway).

Ok...if you say so....
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm all for being snuck into the Backwater Bar VIP lounge...I'm pretty sure we could storm it, need be! :D Especially after one or two Potions of the Gods...it will be out of our control! ;)

Yup...safe and sane, that's us! ;)

Karen
(who has never been accused of either before! :D )

thinking it might not be a good time for me to admit being a former postal worker...
:crazy:

Nice title Barry!
Well, you don't have to hide this week. I'm off to Sea on a cruise! But just wanted to say ya'll have a great time at MG-CON, I'll be thinking of you........Be good. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter