Mickey’s 90th

Mrs~Incredible

Mouseketeer
sorry if this has been asked and answered, but seeing some more stuff coming out today with info on Mickeys 90th Bday this year. We are set to leave Wdw on Nov 18th, wondering if we should extend a day-

1. Any ideas on what the special nov 18 festivities are? I saw special treats and photo locations(?)

2. I saw that there will be “a special mouse party” late 2018 into 2019. Any ideas what this is? Do we think it will be happening in November?

Thanks everyone!

We don’t really know yet. Disney said festivities would start in late 2018 and go into 2019. It was first announced today so I’m sure more details will be released the closer we get.

I've been wondering the same thing. I'm trying to decide if I should plan a trip for Mickey's birthday or go for one of the Christmas parties.

I was there for Mickey’s birthday last year. Worth it
What did Disney do that made it worth it for you to say that? Trying to decide if I should plan to go for a day or two in November. We are there in October and December already... thank you for your input!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter