Mickey’s Not So Scary - Fireworks Dessert Party - when to book?

WAstateDVCDaddy

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the bookings for the dessert viewing packages fall under ADR’s (60 day availability) or Enchanting Extras (when released) guidelines?

I’m already having to wake up at 3am on the 23rd and 26th for our split stay in September… trying to determine if I need to wake up early on the 18th as well (when the dessert packages open up).

Who needs sleep when you have Disney Magic? 😞

Yes, they do appear on the 60 day availability with the rest of the restaurants. Make them as soon as you can.

Does anyone know if the bookings for the dessert viewing packages fall under ADR’s (60 day availability) or Enchanting Extras (when released) guidelines?

I’m already having to wake up at 3am on the 23rd and 26th for our split stay in September… trying to determine if I need to wake up early on the 18th as well (when the dessert packages open up).

Who needs sleep when you have Disney Magic? 😞
I think it’s a plot against us Left Coasters - going to WDW? Wake up at 3am for ADRs. Going to Aulani? Wake up at 3 am for ADRs and activity sign up.

If they’re gonna drop at 7am for WDW, why drop at 12am for Aulani! Ugh! 🤪

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter