Mickey & Minnie Runaway Railway is Amazing

Michigan

Mom of the Rolling Crew
Wheelchair is loaded in separate room and can join a train whenever car is loaded. The lady in front of us could stand but needed help walking so it took her a while to get on. Once the wheelchair petson is loaded the car joins a train and another car is pulled over to wheelchair loading so no waiting.

There is no way they could have made a vehicle to stay in because it is very jerky.

The picture shows my daughter using the transfer device to get i but she just pumped herself up to get off.

This is going to be the longest 2 weeks of our lives. Can't wait for parks to reopen 20200315_123206.jpg

Does your Daughter say what this transfer compares to? Soarin is my easiest. Expedition Everest is second. Tower of Terror third....

Glad your daughter found it not too hard.
Got your image turned for you.CEC4DF86-255D-443E-9554-F5685E35B9EF.jpeg

Glad your daughter found it not too hard.
Got your image turned for you.View attachment 481206
Thank you for turning it. I have a video while she was transferring but I can't post it because it says its to big. Do you have a fix that?
My advice for your daughter to ride is you would need another person to ride with the two so she could be in the middle to help with her core. There is a lot of random movement.

Does your Daughter say what this transfer compares to? Soarin is my easiest. Expedition Everest is second. Tower of Terror third....
I have a video of her getting on but it says its too big to attach. Let me see if it will let me message it to you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter