Mickey Pants Sink- What Did You Do with Yours?

cutedisneygirly

DIS Veteran
On our trip, DH ordered a kitchen sink sundae to split between him, me, and our son. So now we have the plastic souvenir sink and I don't know what to do with it. Display it somehow? DS4 wants to play with it, but I'm sure it will break.

So for those who have got this, what did you do with your sinks? I need ideas and internet searches weren't helpful!

Yep. We got ours at Clarabelle's. 3 scoops of mint chocolate chip yumminess, but DH and DS got the 2 cherries. Why didn't they put 3???

Mine is on my desk to hold little odds and ends (paper clips, receipts, chapstick, rubber bands, etc.)

Wow, all of these cool ideas. Mine's just buried on my desk in my room. I'm going to bring it out for everyone to enjoy (I will probably put remotes in it, we are always losing the tiny surround sound one). We got ours with an Oswald Sundae. We may just get another one in July, now that you all have given me great ideas on how to use them :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter