Mickey Pants Sink- What Did You Do with Yours?

Took mine to work (pre school teacher) kept candy on it on my desk, till I stared a diet now it just sits on a shelf taunting the kids !

I have mine sitting at my kitchen sink. I use it to hold our hand soap, nail brush, and potato scrubber. But now that i've read some of these other ideas I feel like I need to go eat more sundaes!!

These are all great ideas. I have considered the candy dish idea for work (special ed teacher), but I feel that I would eat all the candy in it, in one week.:rotfl2:

Anyone knows if I can get DF ice cream or sherbet in it instead of ice cream? I don’t care about cross contamination.

Here is the menu:

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/di...ure/clarabelles-hand-scooped-ice-cream/menus/

I don't think I saw a sherbet option there. You might be able to purchase the sink option without the ice cream. I think Gibson Girl's at Disneyland has rainbow sherbet, but not Clarabelle's.

Thanks. I had already checked the menu and couldn't see anything about DF or sherbet but was hoping someone had personal experience. I'm a DLR newbie so my only reference is what is offered at WDW and there, I am able to find DF almost anywhere they sold ice cream so I was hoping the same was true at DLR.

Thanks. I had already checked the menu and couldn't see anything about DF or sherbet but was hoping someone had personal experience. I'm a DLR newbie so my only reference is what is offered at WDW and there, I am able to find DF almost anywhere they sold ice cream so I was hoping the same was true at DLR.

You're welcome. It's been a while since I was at Clarabelle's but don't recall sherbet being the option. I know they have it at Ghirardelli.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter