Mickey Power!!! - July 2019 - Once Upon a Time When DHS Opened After Sunrise - 2/27

The carousel is always a good option.
Always a hit with the kids!
did the same thing at FoLK and I love that show. Sometimes long Disney days just take their toll!
You get out of the sun and off your feet in a dark, air conditioned room and it just happens.
Are you allowed to be in Tomorrowland and NOT go on the Peoplemover??
Good point!
Nice picture of all 3 kids.
Thanks!
Two classics for us. I love COP but I always seem to nod off. We had a similar outcome when we took JP.
It just happens sometimes when you get off your feet and out of the hot sun.
These pictures of precious. He really looks like he's enjoying it.
::yes:: He loved it!
Very good shots of the big kids.
Thanks
I'm so glad he was feeling better. I hope you didn't have any other scary incidents.
He certainly was feeling a lot better.
Andy! I'm so happy to come across one of your trip reports! I can't believe how big yours kids have gotten since the last one I read. I've been off the boards for a little bit as I had a little one of my own back in September, so we took the year off as far as vacations went. I figured instead of reading about all the fun and getting immense FOMO, i'd just step away for a little :rotfl2: BUT, I'm back and cant wait to catch up on this trip of yours!
Welcome back!!!! It's great to see you again! I've been on and off the board a few different times the past 3 or 4 years just based on things going on in life. You're not the first who has popped in here after a few years away, but it has been awesome to reconnect with some old friends! Congratulations on the new addition to the family and hopefully we'll get to follow along soon when you visit Disney World for the first time as a parent! Just remember, they're free until they're 3 and its always good to take them before they can talk back and have an opinion... :thumbsup2
Sounds like a good rest of the day with the mellow attractions FTW!
::yes:: It was nice. We got several things done that we really wanted to do, but there was no real rush or urgency to our afternoon at all.
I looked at the menu for the food court at CBR since it was an easy hop from the Riviera, but there was so much Island flavored food that we decided we'd rather try to eat elsewhere.
Yeah, I don't remember what we got, but I'm sure it was pretty basic. I'm not personally a big fan of the Caribbean style flavors, to be quite honest. I probably just had a burger or something.
I'm glad you didnt see any other alarming symptoms from him, that's too bad about the nose though.
What can I say? He's a typical 3 year old. :rotfl:

Welcome back!!!! It's great to see you again! I've been on and off the board a few different times the past 3 or 4 years just based on things going on in life. You're not the first who has popped in here after a few years away, but it has been awesome to reconnect with some old friends! Congratulations on the new addition to the family and hopefully we'll get to follow along soon when you visit Disney World for the first time as a parent! Just remember, they're free until they're 3 and its always good to take them before they can talk back and have an opinion... :thumbsup2
:rotfl2: We already have our first trip planned for September 2021, so she will have just turned 2! Have to get atleast one trip in before we have to start paying for her.

R was not in a good mood that morning. He was throwing a fit as we got through tapstiles and didn’t want to ride in his stroller. The kid likes popcorn so we stopped at the cart just inside the park to get a souvenir bucket of popcorn.

The breakfast of champions.

You do what you gotta do.

By the time we got to Barnstormer, it was already a 15 minute wait. I was fine doing that once, but when the kids wanted to ride again, we encouraged them to move on.

Good call there. That's like 3000% more time spent in line than on the ride.

I was 4th in line when I got there. It took 15 minutes to get a cinnamon roll!

:faint:

The skipper this time just felt like she was going through the motions and almost reading from a script in a monotonous way.

Nothing better than a great skipper. Nothing worse than a bad one.

It really was a screwed up system, and I’d never experienced it being run like this in our past visits. People were arriving and clogging up the area outside the restaurant. They’d call a time out and everyone who had an ADR for that time was scrambling to get to the desk before everyone else. Others were lining up close by in anticipation of their time being called. It was just rather chaotic and off-putting.

That sounds...pretty awful, actually.

Which was completely empty.

Huh? What's the point of making you wait, then?

Snow White was probably the best princess interaction I can remember ever having.

Hey, good for her!

We’d met the princesses and had our meals. Rapunzel had just missed us when we came in so the character attendant stopped by while we were eating and said she’d be bringing Rapunzel by our table after they did the wishing star ceremony thingy.

Yeah, I’m a good TR writer. I don’t remember what they call it.

Wishing Star Ceremony Thingy is actually the official name.

Approximately 10 seconds after that picture was taken, as I was taking R to put him back in his seat, R, my left arm, a chair and the end of our table ended up covered in vomit.

Yes! Now it's a real vacation!

Instead she came back carrying a stack of napkins and our desserts.

And yes, she sat my plate down in a puddle of vomit.

Um...what??

With all that, I really don’t care to go back to CRT anytime soon.

Yeah, I can see why. Honestly, I have never heard great things about dining there.

I was still hungry too after my less than impressive lunch.

Also not a ringing endorsement.

Unfortunately, I realized he was still awake after DW woke me when it was time to get up and leave.

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

I didn’t fall asleep because I don’t like it. I was tired, had dealt with a lot of stress before, during and after lunch and I guess the AC and darkness just let me relax a little too much.

Welcome to old age!

We used mobile ordering, but I honestly think this is the one case where ordering at the register might have been faster. It took a long time to get our food, as a lot of people were picking up mobile orders, and it seemed that several who had come in and gone to the register were getting their food faster than it was coming out of the mobile ordering window.

I follow the Murphy's Law theory. If I choose mobile ordering, the walkup will be faster, and vice versa. This is similar to when I choose a checkout line at the grocery store.

A guy walked in, took a look around and said “This isn’t Spyglass Grill.”

I said, “No, this is the Barbados laundromat!”

Missed it by that much!

In fact, R was feeling so good that he and L were wrestling around and he took a header off the bed and onto the floor. He was ok, but had some carpet burn on the nose which would really make our pictures for the rest of the week look awesome.

Hey, it's what boys do.

Makes sense. We just find driving easier than worrying about when a bus is coming, especially when we have bags, a stroller and 3 kids to corral. I prefer the monorail, but often the Ferry is quicker.
Yeah, I can see that.
Clearly I didn't.
:laughing:
Sometimes we make good decisions. Not often, but sometimes.
Spoken like a true parent. ::yes::
But the children want it. So isn't that cruelty to adults?
Good point!
people must have been just ordering and showing up to get food to go back to the room or something.
Oh! Yeah, that's probably what it was. Why make the trek and wait when you can order it and just pop over when it's ready?
The look on his face was priceless...
:lmao:

Sorry I've been so absent! (Here...and everywhere on the Dis!) I enjoyed getting caught up on the last few updates I missed. I agree with you about EPCOT being ready for an update, but it being a bummer losing the fountain. That's the only loss that really bothers me. ....Oh my goodness, what an eventful, rough meal at CRT! I certainly can see why you wouldn't be in a rush to get back there. But I'm glad the sickness didn't seem to last!

You do what you gotta do.
::yes:: First rule of parenting.
Good call there. That's like 3000% more time spent in line than on the ride.
Easily
Nothing better than a great skipper. Nothing worse than a bad one.
Well, I mean not being in the MK and on the ride would be worse than a bad one.
That sounds...pretty awful, actually.
Pretty much.
Huh? What's the point of making you wait, then?
Good question.
Hey, good for her!
Love those characters that go the extra mile. Especially when you've just got done with one that wouldn't go the first half mile.
Wishing Star Ceremony Thingy is actually the official name.
Nailed it!
Yes! Now it's a real vacation!
You aren't having fun until one of the kids pukes on you.
Um...what??
:sad2:
Yeah, I can see why. Honestly, I have never heard great things about dining there.
Our first time there was pretty good. Every subsequent visit has been incrementally worse.
Also not a ringing endorsement.
That's the biggest problem, to me. Especially when they almost give you too much food at most QS places, then the most expensive meal of the trip is small and crappy.
Welcome to old age!
Beats the alternative.
I follow the Murphy's Law theory. If I choose mobile ordering, the walkup will be faster, and vice versa. This is similar to when I choose a checkout line at the grocery store.
::yes:: It never fails.
Missed it by that much!
:thumbsup2
Hey, it's what boys do.
::yes::
Spoken like a true parent. ::yes::
Oh! Yeah, that's probably what it was. Why make the trek and wait when you can order it and just pop over when it's ready?
Exactly. I think it was just utilized on a larger scale at the resort... maybe?
Sorry I've been so absent! (Here...and everywhere on the Dis!)
Life happens.
I agree with you about EPCOT being ready for an update, but it being a bummer losing the fountain. That's the only loss that really bothers me. ..
Oh my goodness, what an eventful, rough meal at CRT! I certainly can see why you wouldn't be in a rush to get back there. But I'm glad the sickness didn't seem to last!
It was definitely rough. It has never been my favorite, but B likes it. I hope she's past the eating in the castle phase now, just so we don't have to go back for a long, long time.

Once Upon A Time When DHS Opened After Sunrise

Friday was our DHS day. Thankfully, R had been fine since his incident at CRT and everybody else made it through the night with no further illness concerns.

We were starting things off with a pre-park opening breakfast at Hollywood & Vine with the Fantasmic! Dining package. We had an 8:15 AM ADR for our family of 5, and fortunately, with the help of touringplans ADR finding tool, we were able to change it to an ADR for 7 so that Mom and Dad could join us.

We drove to the park and got there at about 7:30. We had a first row parking spot, got through security and we were about the third or fourth group back from the tapstiles.

Just goes to show how much the interest in DHS rope drop has changed since July.

Now, I know the DHS park opening procedure tends to change weekly, it seems for the past few years. But we’ve done this breakfast before and they always had a line off to the left side that was clearly marked for ADRs. We looked around and couldn’t find anything. Eventually I saw a guest services CM walking near the gate and I approached to tell her that we have a breakfast ADR and asked where we needed to go. Before I could even finish my question, she cut me off to tell me that there everyone gets in at the same time and I needed to return to the line I was in. I was a little hesitant, because I felt that she didn’t even hearme explain the part about having a pre park opening ADR, but she was on the move and the conversation was clearly over.

We returned to our line and hoped that it was the right thing. Thankfully, it was. They opened the tapstiles to let everyone in just before 8 AM. I took L and we proceeded ahead of the rest of our group. The plan was to sign him up for Jedi Training Academy, then come back to check in for our ADR. We were the first to get signed up for JTA and returned to H&V just before the rest of our group walked up. We were still among the first few groups to arrive and check in. Even though our ADR time was 8:15, we were the third family seated that morning!

I think I’ve said this on past reviews of our breakfasts here, but back in 2008, we had dinner at H&V and it was probably still the worst meal I’ve ever had at a Disney restaurant. Well, at least until CRT this trip... I swore the place off, until we had young kids and the lure of quick, easy visits with Disney Jr characters made us reconsider. I have to say that we’ve never been disappointed with breakfast. It’s a safe meal – hard to mess it up, but they do it pretty well. And the kids always have a good time with the Disney Jr. Characters.

Our priority was to get in, eat, and get out. We wanted to be in Toy Story Land first thing when the park officially opened so there was a lot of the adults trading off going to the buffet while the kids ate and visited characters. I can’t really say what interactions we had and in what order, but I know that the restaurant wasn’t close to full yet by the time we were done and we were visited multiple times by the characters. It was almost as if there was one at our table at all times. The kids enjoyed it and it was nice to get so much time with the characters.

49469629017_24a5751979_c.jpg

49469629062_9bb8c58644_c.jpg

49469405756_b5ed1a23a6_c.jpg

49469630012_0b3c32bf53_c.jpg

As you can see, the Table Service restaurants often did have lids for the kids still. Not sure if that’s the case anymore.

49468913448_b3ec9a16e1_c.jpg

49469630747_be7013c155_c.jpg

49469631062_bfcae6720a_c.jpg

49469407606_1bd6496d79_c.jpg

49468915103_962de58c9b_c.jpg

49469631942_9a95b05d65_c.jpg

49469632167_825dcda884_c.jpg

We finished our breakfast and settled our bill, but despite being among the first guests there, it was a little bit later getting everyone moving and out of the restaurant than I would have liked. By the time we made it over to Toy Story Land, the park was open and the line for Slinky Dog was longer than we cared to attempt. Thankfully we had FP for later anyway.

Instead, we chose to go with the old classic, Toy Story Mania! We all love this one and it was virtually a walk on at this point in the morning.

As we were walking through the queue, L made a mistake.

He spoke up and asked if I remembered the time we rode and he beat me?

Let me get one thing straight... nobody in our family has ever beat me. I don’t think I’ve ever ridden the ride and not at least been the highest score in the vehicle. I made this point to him, but he was sure I was wrong. And he wouldn’t let it go.

So he and I rode together.

And when I put up the high score of the hour, getting probably my best score ever, and beat him by over 100,000 points, I did what any good parent would do.

I relentlessly trash talked him all the way out the exit and back into the line for a second ride.

R didn’t really care as much for the ride and Dad wasn’t up for another ride so they went to Woody’s lunchbox to find a shady spot to hang out while we rode again. B rode with me on the second ride, but L still didn’t come close to my score.

On our second ride, we waited close to 15 minutes. We got to board the attraction in Andy’s bedroom, so it was neat to get to see both the old and new loading areas for comparison that morning. But with the wait now posted at 30 minutes, we didn’t want to jump back in line again.

I’m also not sure I could have gone a third time without having to take some ibuprofen and ice my elbow.

We considered going to the Swirling Saucers, but it had formed a bit of a line already and we were kind of OK with the idea of skipping it.

We took a little bit of time to explore TSL, but we had signed L up for the 11 am JTA so it wasn’t too much longer before I needed to take him and get him checked in. I think everyone else grabbed something to drink before making their way over to the stage area.

I waited with L and after we marched over to the stage, I took up a spot off to the side with the rest of the family to watch. We enjoyed the show and let the photopass photographers document it for us.

49468906203_11ef7ec0c1_c.jpg

49469400011_acd92ae24e_c.jpg

49468907273_f033765588_c.jpg

49469400716_39f6463380_c.jpg

49468908103_a702cf2419_c.jpg

49469625042_53b2fa5a2d_c.jpg

49469625922_9edef4ffb7_c.jpg

49468909803_b1acd10fd8_c.jpg

49469627182_78b4f87110_c.jpg

After Kylo Ren and Darth Vader were defeated, we celebrated at Backlot Express. Even though we had breakfast just over 3 hours ago, the middle of our day had the potential to get crazy. We didn’t get the ideal times we wanted on our FP selections for DHS so we kind of had to take what we could get and we knew we’d be backtracking across the park a lot.

Despite being on the dining plan, we were going to have to purchase 1 or 2 meals so we decided to get some waters and pay out of pocket to get a couple of orders of chicken tenders and fries and a cupcake to share, just to make sure that the kids got something in their stomachs. It was kind of a light lunch after a big breakfast, but it was adequate for what we’d need to get us through the next few hours of busy park touring.

Sounds like a good breakfast! All 3 kids look like they were having a good time with the characters!

Hahaha love the little rivalry between you and L. Clearly he was mistaken about ever beating you! :cool2:

Glad L enjoyed Jedi Training!

Thankfully, R had been fine since his incident at CRT and everybody else made it through the night with no further illness concerns.
Phew!
with the help of touringplans ADR finding tool,
we were able to change it to an ADR for 7 so that Mom and Dad could join us.

We drove to the park and got there at about 7:30.
I re-read that a couple times and was still confused until later on... I thought you meant you had an 8:15 ADR that you changed to 7:00am... and then got there at 7:30.
we were about the third or fourth group back from the tapstiles.

Just goes to show how much the interest in DHS rope drop has changed since July.
Just slightly different. :rolleyes1
Eventually I saw a guest services CM walking near the gate and I approached to tell her that we have a breakfast ADR and asked where we needed to go. Before I could even finish my question, she cut me off to tell me that there everyone gets in at the same time and I needed to return to the line I was in. I was a little hesitant, because I felt that she didn’t even hearme explain the part about having a pre park opening ADR, but she was on the move and the conversation was clearly over.
Wow. Rude. :sad2: I might've waited for a different CM and said "Hi, I'm hoping for a less rude and dismissive reply to a question?"
We were the first to get signed up for JTA and returned to H&V just before the rest of our group walked up.
Good timing!
I think I’ve said this on past reviews of our breakfasts here, but back in 2008, we had dinner at H&V and it was probably still the worst meal I’ve ever had at a Disney restaurant.
Recall that.
Well, at least until CRT this trip...
:rolleyes2
By the time we made it over to Toy Story Land, the park was open and the line for Slinky Dog was longer than we cared to attempt.
Huh. That sure didn't work out. (The pre-park ADR).

Them's fightin' words!
And when I put up the high score of the hour, getting probably my best score ever, and beat him by over 100,000 points, I did what any good parent would do.

I relentlessly trash talked him all the way out the exit and back into the line for a second ride.
:lmao:
I’m also not sure I could have gone a third time without having to take some ibuprofen and ice my elbow.
Yeah... that's a one and done ride for me. I love it, but... my arm doesn't.
We enjoyed the show and let the photopass photographers document it for us.
Great shots!

Thankfully, R had been fine since his incident at CRT and everybody else made it through the night with no further illness concerns.

This is good to hear.

Before I could even finish my question, she cut me off to tell me that there everyone gets in at the same time and I needed to return to the line I was in. I was a little hesitant, because I felt that she didn’t even hearme explain the part about having a pre park opening ADR, but she was on the move and the conversation was clearly over.

She could have been nicer and heard you out.

I took L and we proceeded ahead of the rest of our group. The plan was to sign him up for Jedi Training Academy, then come back to check in for our ADR. We were the first to get signed up for JTA and returned to H&V just before the rest of our group walked up.

Sounds like you did some fast walking.

I think I’ve said this on past reviews of our breakfasts here, but back in 2008, we had dinner at H&V and it was probably still the worst meal I’ve ever had at a Disney restaurant. Well, at least until CRT this trip... I swore the place off, until we had young kids and the lure of quick, easy visits with Disney Jr characters made us reconsider. I have to say that we’ve never been disappointed with breakfast. It’s a safe meal – hard to mess it up, but they do it pretty well. And the kids always have a good time with the Disney Jr. Characters.

We went here for dinner in December and was pleasantly surprised.

The kids enjoyed it and it was nice to get so much time with the characters.

The kids look like they're having a great time. Lots of good pictures.

By the time we made it over to Toy Story Land, the park was open and the line for Slinky Dog was longer than we cared to attempt.

That line grows really fast.

:rotfl2:

We enjoyed the show and let the photopass photographers document it for us.

Photopass did a good job.

This one is my favorite. L is poised just right.

And no more popcorn.

Weird. I wonder what's changed since then?

I can’t really say what interactions we had and in what order, but I know that the restaurant wasn’t close to full yet by the time we were done and we were visited multiple times by the characters. It was almost as if there was one at our table at all times. The kids enjoyed it and it was nice to get so much time with the characters.

Nice to have an almost-private audience!

Instead, we chose to go with the old classic, Toy Story Mania! We all love this one and it was virtually a walk on at this point in the morning.

I found that was a good call early in the morning. We got 2 rides out of it as well.

Let me get one thing straight... nobody in our family has ever beat me. I don’t think I’ve ever ridden the ride and not at least been the highest score in the vehicle. I made this point to him, but he was sure I was wrong. And he wouldn’t let it go.

Oh, boy. Rule #1. Don't poke the bear.

Excellent. Well done, sir. He is not a Jedi yet.

Yeah, seriously. Not a fan of that firing mechanism.

We considered going to the Swirling Saucers, but it had formed a bit of a line already and we were kind of OK with the idea of skipping it.

That gave you more time to taunt his Alien Swirling Saucers about the TSM scores.

We didn’t get the ideal times we wanted on our FP selections for DHS so we kind of had to take what we could get and we knew we’d be backtracking across the park a lot.

Seems like par for the course!

We had an 8:15 AM ADR for our family of 5, and fortunately, with the help of touringplans ADR finding tool, we were able to change it to an ADR for 7 so that Mom and Dad could join us.

Perfect!

Before I could even finish my question, she cut me off to tell me that there everyone gets in at the same time and I needed to return to the line I was in.

I say this way too often but there's just a way to talk to people :confused3

We were the first to get signed up for JTA and returned to H&V just before the rest of our group walked up.

Wow! Good speed walking.

I can’t really say what interactions we had and in what order, but I know that the restaurant wasn’t close to full yet by the time we were done and we were visited multiple times by the characters.

That's awesome. Looks like all the kids were having fun!

:rotfl::rotfl:parenting done right!

I like your pre park opening breakfast strategy followed by a couple rides on TSMM....too bad about SDD. Great JTA pics!! This is something that would be really fun to do I think..I wonder if it's insane to try to get in now or if ROTR has taken over some of the crowds...Glad that the illness seemed to have passed by this point!

We returned to our line and hoped that it was the right thing. Thankfully, it was. They opened the tapstiles to let everyone in just before 8 AM. I took L and we proceeded ahead of the rest of our group. The plan was to sign him up for Jedi Training Academy, then come back to check in for our ADR. We were the first to get signed up for JTA and returned to H&V just before the rest of our group walked up. We were still among the first few groups to arrive and check in. Even though our ADR time was 8:15, we were the third family seated that morning!
Nice! In park breakfasts are a great way to start the day!
I can’t really say what interactions we had and in what order, but I know that the restaurant wasn’t close to full yet by the time we were done and we were visited multiple times by the characters. It was almost as if there was one at our table at all times. The kids enjoyed it and it was nice to get so much time with the characters.
Love all the character pics! L is so sweet with R, I love it!

So he and I rode together.

Just like any good parent would do, lol!
I waited with L and after we marched over to the stage, I took up a spot off to the side with the rest of the family to watch. We enjoyed the show and let the photopass photographers document it for us.
Awesome pictures!

Nice pictures from H&V, and from Jedi Training. Something about these pictures, too, has impressed upon me just how grown-up your kids are beginning to look! (I'm sure even more so now in the time since these pictures were taken, but still.) It's neat to read trip reports through the years and watch these little people grow up.

Poor L...he never should have challenged you on TSMM. I'm not surprised you had no mercy when it came to beating him. Parenting at its best.

Looks like a fun first part of the day! I liked your comparison of the turnstiles then to the turnstiles now. What a difference!

Sounds like H&V was a good combination of sustenance and character interaction. I don't know who any of those characters are since I don't watch Disney Jr. :laughing:

Nice shots from the PP photographer on the Jedi Training academy!

Glad to hear breakfast went well and everyone got their Disney Jr. character fix.

Oh my gosh....I was laughing so hard at L trying to say he beat you on TSMM. And that you were in no uncertain terms letting him get away with that dream. :rotfl2: No doubt the day will come where he'll beat your score, but that day wasn't yet! :laughing:

We started by visiting the Laugh Floor. It was fun, but none of the kids’ jokes were picked this time and nobody from our group made it as part of the show.
I always love the laugh floor. The only time anyone in our group had been pointed out was when DH was offered up to buy churros for everyone lol

Unfortunately, I realized he was still awake after DW woke me when it was time to get up and leave.
Ok, honestly, I love COP. Sure, it could use an update, particularly on that last scene. But I remember this ride going back to my first trips and have a lot of nostalgia for it. I didn’t fall asleep because I don’t like it. I was tired, had dealt with a lot of stress before, during and after lunch and I guess the AC and darkness just let me relax a little too much.
Completely understandable. I dont think DH has ever seen the full show of COP or the Hall of Presidents.

Unless you want to drink some Tide and eat some dryer sheets, keep it movin buddy.

R seemed to be fine that night. He was acting totally normal and hadn’t shown us any signs of concern since his incident in CRT. We were now feeling comfortable that the popcorn he ate was the leading culprit and it could probably be attributed to the full combination of factors that happened to lead up to it.
I'm glad it didn't turn out to be anything more serious. Full bellies and that summer Florida heat can really get to ya!

Ha. Well, at least someone got a nap!

Ok, honestly, I love COP. Sure, it could use an update, particularly on that last scene. But I remember this ride going back to my first trips and have a lot of nostalgia for it. I didn’t fall asleep because I don’t like it. I was tired, had dealt with a lot of stress before, during and after lunch and I guess the AC and darkness just let me relax a little too much.
It happens. We love it too, but on long hot days. The cool and dark can take over!

49469113027_ebbd2e97e6_c.jpg

It was just a lot of fun to watch him on that ride. He was just so awestruck and engaged in everything each time we rode.
I love this! This ride is not for everyone but it is amazing for small kids!

DW got a couple of pictures while we waited for the Ferry. B was wearing the backpack that we bought the night before in EPCOT.

49468885621_a75896faf1_c.jpg
Cute Back pack!

Oh dear! Not quiet the same...

R seemed to be fine that night. He was acting totally normal and hadn’t shown us any signs of concern since his incident in CRT. We were now feeling comfortable that the popcorn he ate was the leading culprit and it could probably be attributed to the full combination of factors that happened to lead up to it.
Well that is good!

In fact, R was feeling so good that he and L were wrestling around and he took a header off the bed and onto the floor. He was ok, but had some carpet burn on the nose which would really make our pictures for the rest of the week look awesome.
Oh boy! So, your house is basically always something happening?

Once Upon A Time When DHS Opened After Sunrise
Ha, so true.

As you can see, the Table Service restaurants often did have lids for the kids still. Not sure if that’s the case anymore.
We had a few fimes where they gave glass cups iwht tops on it. Probalby to lower the amount of waste.

Always. But was is fun being able to do the ride twice in a row now and then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter