Mickey Waffles @ Ohana Character Breakfast?

psu1978

Mouseketeer
Just curious...pictures I've seen show Mickey Waffles served in the skillet along with the other fare...but the menu shown on allears.net doesn't list them (it was recently updated). Does anyone know if they are still offered or were they discontinued? My DS is a Mickey fan and would be disappointed not to get his waffles.:teacher:

I was there in August and we had Mickey waffles. There was bacon, sausage, eggs, fruit, pinneapple danish, potatoes, biscuits, and the waffles.

Deb's site was updated September 2004...anyone know if it's been changed beginning this month? Maybe it's just an oversite...I hope so.

The menu sounds great...I love the idea of not having to get up to go to a buffet.

Anyone else been lately?

We were there August 12 and we had the waffles. I hope they don't take them away either. You need to have some kind of bread/dough item to balance the meal, I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter