Mickey Waffles????

vjc715

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to determine for Breakfast where we should go on our last Breakfast Ressie I need to make (we will be at the Poly):

Chef Mickey's (we will be going for dinner the 1st night we arrive)
Do Chef Mickey's have Mickey Mouse waffles???

OR

Cape May

OR

Yacht Club Galley

OR

Crystal Palace????

I'm really after eating some Mickey Waffles! We don't mind eating at the same place twice..... OPINIONS PLEASE!

I believe that Chef Mickeys has them and so does Cape May. Cape May features Goofy, Minnie and Chip n' Dale. It's quieter than Chef Mickey and I think the character interaction is better. Cape May is not as big as Chef Mickey, so it seems that the characters get around more often. I like both, but since you are going to Chef Mickey for dinner one night, I would suggest someplace different. (I've never been to Yacht Club Galley or Crystal Palace for breakfast.)

Crystal Palace breakfast is fantastic. Plus it's different characters than Chef Mickey's (CP has Pooh and friends) so you wouldn't be repating the same one's. I don't remember Mickey Waffles, though.

The Yacht Club Galley has a great breakfast - there is a breakfast buffet with tons of food (including the Mickey waffles) or you can order one really big Mickey waffle off the menu - which is what I usually do!

I don't think they have a character breakfast there, though. Unless we missed it the morning that we ate there.

The food was good and so was the service - and the cafe mocha was fabulous!

Ohana has them at the character breakfast. That would be really convenient for you since you are staying at the Poly anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter