Mickey's Halloween Party 10/20 Help Please

JeannieNM

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone,
My daughter and her boyfriend want to go Mickey's Halloween Party. She has not been in years. They waited too long to get tickets. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how they can go about finding 2 tickets for 10/20? Are there any packages out there? They do not need a hotel but they might consider it if that means they could get tickets.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Jean

Have you called - dates are sold out online but people have reported being able to get tkts for some dates when they phone the ticket line

Also try asking at the ticket booths. People have reported getting tickets at the booths to parties that were sold out online. Sometimes tickets are made available day of, sometimes they are available in advance. Last year, the on site hotels (specifically the GCH) made day of tickets available to their guests first thing in the morning on MHP days -- call the GCH to see whether they are doing this again this year. Do not go the third party/unauthorized vendor route -- there is a high risk of fraud with those vendors. Posters here have reported seeing families turned away at the gates for having fraudulent tickets which they bought on those sites.

Thank you. I called the ticket office today and also Disneyland vacations. I even thought of splurging and getting them a room even though they both live in LA. So far no luck.
When you say third party vendors are you speaking of resellers like the ones a person would use for sporting events?

I will call GCH first thing on 10/20.

Thank you!

So did they tell you no more tickets on the ticket line? I'm also looking for the 20th as well

I don't think calling the GCH on the 20th will work. Your daughter and her boyfriend will have to be registered guests of the hotel on that day. If the hotel is doing what they did last year, your daughter or her boyfriend would have to go to the front desk or the concierge desk (ask ahead of time) first thing in the morning to purchase the party tickets. First come, first served. Once the tickets are gone, they are gone. You could call the hotel now to find out if they are doing this on party dates this year for their guests.
Disney has made some tickets available day of at the ticket booths. This has been announced fairly last minute, so your daughter would have to ask the day before/morning of the party.
The third party vendors/unauthorized vendors = any vendors not authorized by Disney to sell tickets either in person or online = sporting event ticket sellers, auction sites, etc. The risk of being defrauded on those sites is very high. Disney does not compensate guests for buying fraudulent tickets.

I don't think calling the GCH on the 20th will work. Your daughter and her boyfriend will have to be registered guests of the hotel on that day. If the hotel is doing what they did last year, your daughter or her boyfriend would have to go to the front desk or the concierge desk (ask ahead of time) first thing in the morning to purchase the party tickets. First come, first served. Once the tickets are gone, they are gone. You could call the hotel now to find out if they are doing this on party dates this year for their guests.
Disney has made some tickets available day of at the ticket booths. This has been announced fairly last minute, so your daughter would have to ask the day before/morning of the party.
The third party vendors/unauthorized vendors = any vendors not authorized by Disney to sell tickets either in person or online = sporting event ticket sellers, auction sites, etc. The risk of being defrauded on those sites is very high. Disney does not compensate guests for buying fraudulent tickets.

Thanks. They will probably not go and do something else. Most sports resellers give refunds (check the websites) for fraudulent tickets. Not suggesting people go that route, just for information. Doesn't help a person get in if they had fraudulent tickets but it does result in a refund.

Like you said, refund or not, it does not help families who promised their kids a party and got turned away at the gate. Disney tickets state clearly that they are not for re-sale, so any unauthorized vendors are going against Disney policy. DIS Boards support Disney policy and do not support unauthorized ticket vendors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter