Mickey's Pantry?

DisneyFreak06

DIS Veteran
I've been looking around at some sites, as I'm taking a short trip this summer with my sister for shopping. :cheer2: I know it's not as good as a real theme park trip, but it's better than nothing! :rotfl: We are planning on shopping at some hotels and then Downtown Disney. I've seen Mickey's Pantry listed on some sites, but not others. Is it still there? If it is, can someone please post pictures.

Thanks!

Thanks. I've found some, but I don't know how old they are. I'm still confused as how some sites mention it in their list of shops, but others do not. :confused3

Mickeys Pantry is there but not as big as it once was where it was located is now Earl of Sandwich. If i remember correctly if you go through Earl you will go into where they sell some of the kichen things

Mickeys Pantry is there but not as big as it once was where it was located is now Earl of Sandwich. If i remember correctly if you go through Earl you will go into where they sell some of the kichen things

Oh thank you! At least I will find some kitchen things! For some reason I just want all kinds of Disney kitchen things... and I don't even own my own home yet! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter