• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Milkshakes at Primetime

bookgirl2632

DIS Veteran
Anyone know if you can get a milkshake at '50s Primetime Cafe as your dessert on the DDP? I love the PB&J milkshake and would rather have that than any of the desserts.

We were told that we could do this. "Mom" actually also told us we could have the milkshakes as our drink. HTH!

I was there in December and ordered a milkshake (PB & J- yum-yum!!!) as my drink.
I can't wait to get one in September! :banana: :banana: :banana:

So I can get it as my drink AND get a dessert too?! :cool1: Thank goodness I'll be doing a lot of walking! :rotfl:

My favorite lunch there: pb&j milkshake, fried cheese appetizer, meatloaf and dad's sundae. Then back to the hotel for a NAP! No dinner needed that night...too full!

Cookie Princess, me too (except for the meatloaf)! That's the perfect meal. :love:
Anyway, yes I got the pb&j shake for dessert and if you time it right, get it in a to-go cup and take it outside to watch the parade. It was the perfect afternoon.

Milkshake for drink? That's great. :cool1: We ate there Jan. 05 on DDP and didn't know that. We didn't eat there in Sept. 05. (on DDP) If we were to order a milkshake, appetizer, entree, and dessert, then we (my DM and Myself, or my DD6 and myself) would definitely share a meal. We shared in Jan. and we didn't even have the milkshake. :rotfl2: Thanks for the info.!

My DD had a milkshake for her drink at 50's. Aunt Janice was our waitress and she was awesome! She reminded us of Hazel from the old TV series. The kids loved it there. It was their favorite place!

BTW, we were also allowed shakes/smoothies as drinks at The Grand Floridian Cafe. The waiter there was very "gracious" and brought DD a huge hamburger plate (not the kids menu one), and gave DH and I both $4.00 bottled Evan water. He also gave the kids huge Hagendas ice cream bowls for dessert (again, not the kid sized ones). I think our bill there was the largest. I suspect some of the wait people like to rack up the bill since their tip goes up and is all paid for with the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter