Mimi's Cafe????

chip64

Mouseketeer
pirate: Can anyone give their opinions on this establishment? I hope my spelling is correct. I read something about this restaurant on Mousesaver's and it sounded pretty good. Any suggestions??? Thanks, Chip.

LOVE it :)

Its good food thats pretty plentiful for what you pay. Its more "down home" cooking with pastas, sandwiches etc and more of a homey atmosphere

The one by DL didnt have my fav last time so I got the turkey sandwitch and wow.. I had a new fav :)

I also got the free bread when I ordered to-go and that NEVER has happened at the one near my house :)

This is one of my fave places to eat out at. Very homey inside and warm. I always get the quiche lorraine. Comes with a muffin, fruit, and a salad. Very very yummy and there is plenty of it. Plus they always give you the bread (very tastey carrot bread) Portions are big and everything always looks and smells great. I would definately reccomend you trying here.

Having lunch there today! :love: Not the one on Harbor, but it's still for a Disneyboard meet! LOL :earboy2:

I love Mimi's I love love their breakfast's mmmmmm!! And really good french onion soup.

Just got back from our two day mini trip! WE stayed at HoJo's and ate at Mimi's at least four times! The breakfasts were great and good value. I had the eggs, bacon and potatoes each morning. It came with a muffin and juice and I believe it was only 6.99. We celebrated my sons birthday there also and they brought him a piece of chocolate mouse cake with a candle in it. Good service and we never waited. The french onion soup was also yummy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter