Mimosas, Mickey Ears and Magic! 17 Days of Disney Delights *Complete

jerseytinkerbell

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone! I'm back already! Jeri, aka jerseytinkerbell, coming at you with a January 2018 DR!

I am super excited to share this trip with you and I will share a little secret with you. IT WAS AMAZING! AMAZING I TELL YOU!

This trip we were in WDW from January 11th-27th with our entire stay at Saratoga Springs. And with me as always is my favorite Disney partner, my hubby Rob. Get ready, because this trip we had Moonlight Magic, a record number of movies, football victories, Festival of the Arts, pizza, brunch, tea time, lot of Mickey ears and hoodie weather. It was the best trip ever!

Get ready folks, because there is some serious Disney food magic coming your way!

We were there almost the same time and it was really cold the first few days. As always, looking forward to your reviews!

I’m here! Best trip ever?? Record # of movies?? Seventeen days?? Wow!! I also followed on insta but can’t wait to hear more!!

Just finished reading your previous report. How fun, 17 days, I'm looking forward to hearing all about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!