Minimum stay for Entertainment Rate??

jel0511

DIS Veteran
I was wondering what the minimum night stay was required to qualify for the Entertainment rate. We're planningo n staying for 3 or 4 nights, but if the requirement is more, then we'll have to re-think our plans. Thanks!!!

I originally wanted to book it last year for 3 days, but it took a little work. I first wanted it for 1/23-1/26, but it wasn't available I then asked for 1/17-1/20, still not available, I was told 1/22-1/25 was available. I then asked if I could add dates to the 1/22-1/25 dates.( I wanted to add 1/19-1/21 and 1/26 and was told no problem. It seems that if you play around until you find available dates then you can add onto those dates at the better rate being offered.

It seems to change often. Many people on this board have gotten the Entertainment rate for a one night stay. Just call and ask if it's available for your dates and take it from there.

we got an entertainment rate for one night.so it might be who you talk to.

I checked the book and did not see a minimum stay requirement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter