Minnie Van

We are staying at AK for 5 nights. If I activate the app while we are there, we will be able to use Minnie Van service on our 6th & 7th day even though we will be staying offsite at that point? Is that correct?

Yes --- the price went form $20 to $25 right after we used the service...

Is this price fixed? Regardless of distance?

We are staying at AK for 5 nights. If I activate the app while we are there, we will be able to use Minnie Van service on our 6th & 7th day even though we will be staying offsite at that point? Is that correct?

Is this price fixed? Regardless of distance?

Yes. It's is a one way trip anywhere in site. It was $20 when I did it and now it's $30. I think they also pick up at the airport now but I'm not certain

Just returned from our trip, and we ended up using the Minnie Van service twice. We felt it was very convenient, and felt cleaner than a typical taxi or Uber/Lyft service. Having a friendly Cast Member as the knowledgeable driver was nice, too. It is on the pricey side at $25 one way so we opted not to go this route a few times we needed transportation too, but if you’re ok with the price I highly recommend it. We never had to wait very long for our driver to show up after requesting one, either.

I know the article stated they can accommodate a party of 6, but I’m wondering if that holds true when using both car seats and an infant carrier (which we will supply ourselves.) does anyone have any experience in that regard?

I am new to the boards, and a bit of Disney newbie. Do the minnie Vans have carseats? If I search the boards will I be able to find out more info on how to use them? We will be staying at the Poly this Spring.
There's two toddler car seats in the back that they'll install when they arrive.

I tried to request a Minnie Van to take me to the airport and was told that not all Minnie Van drivers can drive to the airport so I had to find another one. I was also told that it would cost $125 one-way. If someone could confirm these details, that would be appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter